Friend OR Foe?

@ barbaro .... i know the feeling. I had a lot of "old "friends" who did the same thing. I had one guy who didnt do math very well, copy from my paper almost everyday. until I got caught and I got into trouble. I didnt do it after that, that old hag was watching my back. I had a lot of hearing friends, but they weren't really my friends, just wanted something from you. Or thought it was funny to make fun of someone who wore a hearing aid. I hated my school years!

It sounds so familiar. She begged me to give her my math answers during the test. I told her to leave me alone, but I got busted. My 7th grade teacher didn't believe me. I got F on my test. I was so pissed off at her. I decided to study harder to get a good grade and got my mom to convince a teacher to transfer me to pre-algebra class a few months later. That girl didn't have to bother me anymore. I had to be in advanced classes because I knew she couldn't perform well in the subjects and I couldn't stand her in the same class.

I know it all tooo well. I think I make better friends online so that way I don't have to face them. I am such a introvert that I dont even like to go out, but except maybe once in a while I will get crazy looking at my 4 walls and I have to get out and do something! :D

I know it all tooo well. I think I make better friends online so that way I don't have to face them. I am such a introvert that I dont even like to go out, but except maybe once in a while I will get crazy looking at my 4 walls and I have to get out and do something! :D

Good luck going out and do something! I may be a little shy, but moving around all the time and going to parties, and receptions all the time (thanks to my dad's gov't job.) had taught me to engage in conversation with new people. I used to go out a lot, but I am a mom now and my son goes to bed at 6:30 pm. After that, I have to catch up with chores and work before I go to bed. *snoozes*

Good luck going out and do something! I may be a little shy, but moving around all the time and going to parties, and receptions all the time (thanks to my dad's gov't job.) had taught me to engage in conversation with new people. I used to go out a lot, but I am a mom now and my son goes to bed at 6:30 pm. After that, I have to catch up with chores and work before I go to bed. *snoozes*
Same here. except my kids are already grown, now I just work and cook and sleep, and repeat! lol

Back