Freedompop Overdrive pro

Saavik

Reaction score
So I just got a freedompop overdrive pro on a really big sale from the company itself, so I could play Ingress and I can't get the device to work. I contacted support and their instructions didn't work. The freedom pop apparently needs a firmware update before it will work and to do it, I have to turn the device on, connect my laptop to it, go to the page for admin modem stuff (Http:192.169.....) and I tried to manually install the firmware as the instructions say and it just says "SKU mismatch" and fails, so I click automatic check for updates and it tells me I need an internet connection to do this, so I turn the home wifi on to do this and it automatically changes the page to the home wifi's admin modem settings.

I'm frustrated with this product so much right now, anyone else use this company's products before? How was your experience?

How's the job training going?

What does my training have to do with the thread?

Nothing. It was probably just the first place she had seen a post from you in awhile and thus took a chance to ask. I bet there are quite a number of us rooting for it to turn out well for you.

Nothing. It was probably just the first place she had seen a post from you in awhile and thus took a chance to ask. I bet there are quite a number of us rooting for it to turn out well for you.
Oh, well it's not going terribly well, the class meets super early and with my sleep issues and being s exhausted from my sleep issues, I'm coming in a few minutes late everyday. Everyone keeps staring at me for being different anywhere I go on campus, the psychologist seemed to want to debate with me rather than hear my thoughts. I'm in a room by myself, which is fine, but I'm on an entire floor by myself, which feels even more isolating.

I also miss my friends back in Las Vegas and when my instructor tells people to show me how to do things, they don't and then I get in trouble because they didn't want to be around me and show me as the instructor asked them to.

I had a major panic attack earlier in the week and they 'solved' it by first sending a cop to my room and then they got a counselor who then proceeded to misgender me over and over and over again after correcting him. I also ran out of one of the hormone pills I take.

Oh, and in a customer service class, which is in an area with plenty of background noise, they tried to make me use earbuds and headphones to hear the computer videos because the videos had no subtitles or anything.

I haven't been able to get breakfast there one time, so I'm on 2 meals a day and I has having knee, back and shoulder pains, so I went in and got it diagnosed, which it appears I have scoliosis and I think she said loose ligaments or something and flat feet.

As with almost everything in my life, I don't think this place is going to work out and now this one device I got to get internet on screwed me, I need something to relax and since I don't have weed, think I'm going to buy either a box of franzia wine or some everclear.

Don't buy from freedompop, they told me I'd have to go to a city with 4g access to get the device to update so it will work and they couldn't tell me the closest city with it to save me time and money on guesswork, so I think I'm going to get a refund and file a BBB complaint.

Unless you live in a major metropolitan area, don't waste your time with freedompop and even then, I'd be skeptical of them. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading down to the ABC store, just hoping they're open right now and I'll be back later.

I'm sorry that the training isn't working out for you.

I never heard of freedompop. I hope you get it figured out so that you can use it. I know it's very frustrating when technology messes up.

I'm sorry that the training isn't working out for you.

I never heard of freedompop. I hope you get it figured out so that you can use it. I know it's very frustrating when technology messes up.

I did not know about it either. One of the things a Google Search pulled up is this: Freedom Spot Overdrive Pro (FreedomPop) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

It looks to me like the way to find the 4G area referred to is to look at Sprint's coverage maps.

I'm pretty drunk right now, but I can't help but wonder why nobody in this world loves me. It makes me feel sad and alone. I got a feeling this training prpgramme like everything else in this life won't work out for me.

Back