Free closed caption box and tty

hahhah DM i bet angel had give all away by now

closed caption box

I'm trying to get rid of the closed caption box and 2 ttys...

Closed caption box works great and also in good condition...

2 ttys are not working anymore, I tried to get them repaired but they said they unable to fix it, if anyone would want to use it for parts or whatever that is fine....

All of them are free, if you are interesting, please pm me :)

I would like the closed caption box that works ( girl friend is deaf)
I can send check for shipping cost email Jwt_80403@yahoo.com
thank you for your time
Jim

I'm sorry but the closed caption box is no longer available,....

I would like your free closed captioning box.

Hello "Angel",

My brother-in-law, Derek, is looking for a closed captioning box that brings up the captions on old t.v.'s for his deaf wife. Her name is Aimee Walker Pond. She is an amazing gymnast for BYU. Anyway, he has looked at all the major stores, and they just don't sell them anymore because most new t.v.'s have closed captioning built in. I guess they have an old t.v. They are both still college students, so I think finances are tight. Anyway, I even went to the Utah Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center, but they don't even have on in their bookstore.

We are celebrating both Derek & Aimee's birthdays at a family party on March 1st, and I would love to have it by then. Do you still have it? Is it really free? I'd be happy to send you something for it - at least to pay for shipping. Just tell me the amount to send, where to send the check, and who to make it out to. My mailing information is Jennifer Pond, 1472 W. Duck Pond Lane, Taylorsville, UT 84123. If you would like to email me directly on this - please do - jenniferpond@comcast.net. I anxiously await your reply.

Thank you soooooo much,

Jennifer

Too late Jennifer this thread was created in the year of 2004. I'm not sure if she still have the box, You could wait for her respond. ;)

You're probably better off buying a new television.

From what I've heard and seen, the cost of a decoder is the same cost of a small television.

Even I am having that problem. I have a television that's from 1988. It still works fine, but I only use it for video games and DVDs that are subtitled. My brother gave me his old television and it has closed captioning included. So, I use that one for DVDs that are closed captioned and not subtitled. :)

Hello "Angel",

My brother-in-law, Derek, is looking for a closed captioning box that brings up the captions on old t.v.'s for his deaf wife. Her name is Aimee Walker Pond. She is an amazing gymnast for BYU. Anyway, he has looked at all the major stores, and they just don't sell them anymore because most new t.v.'s have closed captioning built in. I guess they have an old t.v. They are both still college students, so I think finances are tight. Anyway, I even went to the Utah Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center, but they don't even have on in their bookstore.

We are celebrating both Derek & Aimee's birthdays at a family party on March 1st, and I would love to have it by then. Do you still have it? Is it really free? I'd be happy to send you something for it - at least to pay for shipping. Just tell me the amount to send, where to send the check, and who to make it out to. My mailing information is Jennifer Pond, 1472 W. Duck Pond Lane, Taylorsville, UT 84123. If you would like to email me directly on this - please do - jenniferpond@comcast.net. I anxiously await your reply.

Thank you soooooo much,

Jennifer

Angel's answer is stated below

I'm sorry but the closed caption box is no longer available,....

Thank you Jclarke, I'm sorry guys I cannot help you. :(

Mods, please lock this thread :ty:

Good price too, :ty: WhiteWolvesie, I think I'll leave this thread open then.

I never had own CC box when I was child but til I had old tty back then in 1994. Had a replaced tty about few years ago. It still good to use anyway. I will use tty for emergency. I would get cc box myself thru Harris Comm.

I'm trying to get rid of the closed caption box and 2 ttys...

Closed caption box works great and also in good condition...

2 ttys are not working anymore, I tried to get them repaired but they said they unable to fix it, if anyone would want to use it for parts or whatever that is fine....

All of them are free, if you are interesting, please pm me :)

Hello angel, I have an old CC box to put away, it is still working good. If CC box is broken, the sears or stores cannot repaired no longer in service so I have CC settle in TV more better and neat! :D

Interested in CC, but have question

I do not like how my TV CC moves up the screen. Do you know if I use the CC box, will it stop scrolling CC on the TV screen, or will I have both?

Back