Free at last

Steel X

Reaction score
FREE AT LAST-

I have finally graudated from David W. Butler High School of 2003!

I am A FREE MAN!

Now my whole life ahead begins anew and more challeges than ever...I like that. :thumb: It's really great to be OUT of school, and ain't coming back no more...it's all over. no more books, no moer papers, no more penicls, no more homework, no more classwork, no more having to get up early each morning, no more teachers, no more rules, no more anything from school...it's all gone and I have MY own rules, my own freedom, my own time!

But of course, it's good that i'm a free man, but the only sad thing is that i will never see any of my friends again but I know I will make more friends in the future...I like meeting new people and see what life is REALLY like around the world and all that, you know?

Well, I'm glad it's over and there is another path in the way so...better get moving. lol

:ily: FOR THE CLASS OF 2003!!!

steel, your life isn't free yet....you have college to go and there will have pen, papers, zip, bag, number 2 pencil for test/quiz, and etc.

all i said bec i thought you go to college? :dunno:

by the way, you sucks.

vvti low rolla,

I'm still amazed at your treatment of Steel in his own thread where he is expecting a congratulation, not a negative comment. I hope you were joking.

Steel, sorry for off the topic...hope that you have made some solid plans for your future. Congratulations on becoming free after somewhat 12 years. :D

honey. you will never be free. not to the extent you want.

freedom costs money. a job earns money. but a job is not freedom.

its all a cycle.

but neverthless, i will leave that up to gally to thwart your hopes.

congrats.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
honey. you will never be free. not to the extent you want.

freedom costs money. a job earns money. but a job is not freedom.

its all a cycle.

but neverthless, i will leave gally to thwart your hopes.

congrats.

:werd: Living a life isn't free.

cool.

Thanks ya' all!

and for college, I can go to college whenever I want...I can still sleep late, have some time for breakfast, and then go to class at the time that I want to go, you know? That gives me more freedom than being forced to do it every single day.

Long Live the :mrgreen: .... Long Live the :mrgreen: enjoy your bills homeworks...

Originally posted by Steel
cool.

Thanks ya' all!

and for college, I can go to college whenever I want...I can still sleep late, have some time for breakfast, and then go to class at the time that I want to go, you know? That gives me more freedom than being forced to do it every single day.

You will be much more stressed at college than you would be at high school, trust me. You would thank god that high school wasnt like college.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
You will be much more stressed at college than you would be at high school, trust me. You would thank god that high school wasnt like college.

:werd:

Good for you, Steel.. I wish you good luck in the real world. Everything is not FREE!!

the other posters are correct -- HS and college are vastly different and personally -- ive enjoyed college more than HS hahaha

Boy you aint free. In fact we never are. We gotta work for a living. You need a place to live, A car or any transportation, food, cloths. If you going to college then theres that. Sorry man.

Well, I am living my life for free.

Simply turn your hobby into a real job, that how you will get freedom.

Back