Free 3 Month Premium Membership - iRacing

JMH

Reaction score
Okay.... I bought a new used motherboard from iRacing member, but he also owner of Main Performance PC - Performance Enhanced Gaming PC Systems | Main Performance PC (selling gaming PC). When I received the motherboard and he forgot the CD, manual, etc.... So, he sent me the box of them AND couple of promotional code for iRacing's 3 month free. lol I don't know what to do with them and I thought I'd give it out here.

3 month free membership is pretty good deal for anyone who is curious what iRacing has offered. The offer valid for new account only. Credit card is required upon sign up - it won't be charged at all - and if you don't want to pay, you can cancel before 3-month ends.

Anyone is interested in it, please PM me and I will scan the promotional card (it has code on it) and send it to you.

Any question is welcome.

my old fav mobo was the Lanparty Ultra B good ole Socket A back then it overclocked like demon possessed

Intel motherboard or AMD motherboard?

Intel. I bought ASUS X79 Sabertooth from him. He said he only used it for 3 months. I was looking to upgrade from i5-2500K to i7-3930K and somehow he posted that he is selling his Sabertooth.

iRacing's recommend Intel i7.

Not really... iRacing use heavily on CPU than GPU - to use full graphic setting, good CPU are recommended. AMD can run iRacing pretty well. I used i5 with triple and I had no issue with iRacing. But only one disadvantage about iRacing - there's no Crossfire/SLI support. If you're running Crossfire/SLI, it caused "shuttering" and FPS drop. We have been trying to get iRacing to work with AMD & GeForce to get Crossfire/SLI working with iRacing software. However, single GPU with 2GB memory or more does work great with iRacing software.

Extreme X-3770K Gaming Desktop - Liquid Cooled Gaming PC | Main Performance PC

$7k for that? What's a rip off. I did a little math for follow hardwares and should be around $3k (got price from newegg)

I wondered exactly same thing. I don't know why he charged that high. :shock:

Oh, just X-series Intel Sabertooth is very good motherboard for Extreme gamer and overclocking over my AMD Sabertooth 990FX mobo...

Last edited:
*facebook to facebook*... asking him a question.. hehe

attachment.php

Umm... I never said I'm selling X79. I said I bought X79 from a friend and installed on my iRacing PC. My previous PC was i5-2500K with ASRock P67 and I'm trying to decide what to do with i5-2500K - sell or not.

This thread was created to give away free 3 month iRacing membership. I was explaining how I obtained 12 cards of this free membership.

Here's an example of iRacing free 3 month promotion card.

wokw.jpg

Oh, my mistake. I take my time due to I'm ready to built my own second gaming PC soon. I'll buy Logitech G27 and cockpit system later

i did, i built 4 PC;s in the past, and i was good

mine was like a generation ahead of the consumers market

i had aiuhb's running at 4 ghz, it was sweet

Back