Fox News rating up 10% after White House declare war on them

And the intelligence level of the American public just declined by 10%. Its a correlation.:giggle:

Jeez....I watch/read Fox news, along with yahoo, ABC etc.

I like all news, as long as it's News.

It would be 20 percent if they got rid of a nutcase named Glenn Beck. :crazy:

I would touch FOX if they get rid of Ann Coulter.

Still miffed by her idea that Bush should had declared war on Canada instead of Afghanistan for habouring terrorists.

I would touch FOX if they get rid of Ann Coulter.

Still miffed by her idea that Bush should had declared war on Canada instead of Afghanistan for habouring terrorists.

Ann Coulter is another one that those looking for opinion to support their own misguided ones follow. CNN turned her away for good reason.

Royale, actually, because of Glenn Beck the rating has gone up!

Hence my claim that the intelligence level of the American public goes down as a correlation.

That's your choice. Was that when you were in middle school you decided not to watch it?

The Fox News demographic audience won't be with us much longer. Not a good long-range marketing strategy.

The dirty little secret of conservative talk radio is that the average age of listeners is 67 and rising, according to [Jon Sinton, founding president of Air America] — the Fox News audience, likewise, is in its mid-60s: “What sort of continuing power do you have as your audience strokes out?”

Pensito Review Median Age of Fox News Viewers is 65 – Average Dittohead Is a 67 Year Old Man

Interesting that it came from president of "Air America" - a failed radio enterprise - who managed to pull numbers out of thin air or say anything to discredit Rush Limbaugh. And he's talking about "not a good long range marketing strategy"??

You got anything to dispute it? Other than yourself?

Read further and the author addresses this issue:

Only dinosaurs listen to radio these days, and it’s doubtful many people under 50 even know AM radio exists, so it shouldn’t be surprising that the average age of right-wing radio listeners is 67. It’s also truly not shocking that this demographic is also predominantly male. According to a Pew study in February, 72 percent of Limbaugh’s elderly listeners are men and thus are statistically likely to “stroke out” sometime in Pres. Obama’s second term, assuming he wins one.

Young people don't listen to the radio. They have their MP3 players, iphones, Blackberries, etc. Radio is a dead medium. We have one English speaking AM station in my area and I hardly ever listen to it. I listen to FM stations in the car. There are fewer and fewer FM stations even for a large urban area.

I'm not aware of any device that makes radio accessible to the deaf? Is there one?

Read further and the author addresses this issue:
Young people don't listen to the radio. They have their MP3 players, iphones, Blackberries, etc. Radio is a dead medium. We have one English speaking AM station in my area and I hardly ever listen to it. I listen to FM stations in the car. There are fewer and fewer FM stations even for a large urban area.

I'm not aware of any device that makes radio accessible to the deaf? Is there one?

Um, have even thought that the radio (both AM/FM) is also broadcasted through the internet? That means your favorite radio show or listening program can be picked up through your cell phone, laptop or home bound computer? We will even see an increase of new cars that come with built in wi-fi internet connection as well and someday be a standard feature.

Here, let me help you and give you a simple example.
A recent post at treocentral.com highlighted Mundu Radio by Geodesic Information. This free software let's you stream thousands of Internet Radio stations to your cell phone. There are 7,000 stations covering every genre of news and entertainment to choose from.
The Mundu Radio app allows users to define play lists, provides quick access to frequently listened to stations, and is said to be intuitive and easy to use.

Your cell phone must be able to access an Internet connection and operate using either Palm OS 5.2, Symbian, or Windows Mobile platform.
Stream Internet Radio to Your Cell Phone with Mundu Radio

In-Car Internet For Chrysler | Upgrade Your Lifestyle 2009 10/27

Radio isn't dead. Not by a long shot.

Back