Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Hey... After watching Montel Willams on tv yesterday and he was talking about a father found his long lost son of 18 years through MySpace.com. And that gave me an idea to finding our long lost son through myspace.com and surely did found him but he hasn't online since April 2006. I did sent him myspace message last night and still waiting for him to reply. And i did discovered that their adoptive parents lives in Tahoe City, CA along with phone number. Oh boy, we are so nervous to meet our biological son and his adoptive parents because of our transgendered. They are very straight christianity people (I think). Pretty soon, we will have to call the adoptive parents to ask some questions about our biological son and so forth... And all i know he goes to University of Southern California (USC) and pursue his bacelor degrees in Art Designer after finding out through myspace.com. Wish us good luck to get the right son afterall!!!!!

Good luck...and ask make sure if he born on same day, same time, and same city where he was born to match yours.

Good luck whitewolf. I hope this turns out to be your son, and that a reunion results.

Wow.. Your story kinda remind me of that movie, "Transamerica" about transwoman who found her biological son :) Wish you very good luck! I hope you can work out better than that movie which her son never accept her transsexuality..

Wow.. Your story kinda remind me of that movie, "Transamerica" about transwoman who found her biological son :) Wish you very good luck! I hope you can work out better than that movie which her son never accept her transsexuality..

Yeah we saw that movie "Transamerica" and it's sadly to see that her son is not accepting her being of Transsexuality! We just afraid that him and his parents might reject us being transsexuality.... But like i said, we will show up and meeting them in unexpectation of our transsexuality after we will talk to them on the phone or IM's without their knowledge. That's who we are now but not in the past!

Yeah we saw that movie "Transamerica" and it's sadly to see that her son is not accepting her being of Transsexuality! We just afraid that him and his parents might reject us being transsexuality.... But like i said, we will show up and meeting them in unexpectation of our transsexuality after we will talk to them on the phone or IM's without their knowledge. That's who we are now but not in the past!

Don't give up! :) Just give it a try. Hope you have success found your own biological son. :)

Is your son Deaf? Were the adoptive parents Deaf? Will you be able to have
an interpreter there? Gosh, so many hurdles to jump over, cultural and
emotional. Good Luck!

Is your son Deaf? Were the adoptive parents Deaf? Will you be able to have
an interpreter there? Gosh, so many hurdles to jump over, cultural and
emotional. Good Luck!

No, they all are hearing as we did met them in person when our three days old son as when we gave him to their hearing adoptive parents... and they are very nice people!!! We did keeping in touch until 14 years ago, we lost contact with them. We were able to read their lips well as we did speaking well that time... And thanks for saying good luck to us....

Last edited:
Wow and Nervous! ;):) Hope its him! .. Good Luck! :)

New Update!!!

Thanks everyone for saying good luck and thoughts of prayers for us finding a long lost biological son... However, we did call to our biological son's adoptive parents and it turns out the right ones!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! They said that our son is little over 6 foot tall... WOW :jaw: And they gave us their e-mail address and so far we haven't heard from them yet.... And the adoptive father is really extremely busy back and forth in California and Hong Kong for business. And i will get more updates once we hear from Doug's adoptive parents and will post here for more information about them :D

Thanks everyone for saying good luck and thoughts of prayers for us finding a long lost biological son... However, we did call to our biological son's adoptive parents and it turns out the right ones!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! They said that our son is little over 6 foot tall... WOW :jaw: And they gave us their e-mail address and so far we haven't heard from them yet.... And the adoptive father is really extremely busy back and forth in California and Hong Kong for business. And i will get more updates once we hear from Doug's adoptive parents and will post here for more information about them :D

:fingersx: I hope everything works out and you get to see him. I'm really happy for you.

I am happy for you! Hope Doug will get in touch with you! :)

Wonderful...I hope you and your wife gets to meet your son real soon.. hope both of you will have a strong bond with your son.... Bestest Luck...

Back