Former Senior in HS

Mizzou

Reaction score
I was peek in Photo treads and finding lot of Senior in HS. I, me, and myself am lesbian but - but had LONG HAIR on my shouldar when I was Senior and not out of closet. I was wonder how many of you were SENIOR and NOT OUT OF CLOSET. How do you feel when you look at your senior picture in HS?? I will say *thud* OMG I had my long hair on my shouldar!!! I look different than now what I look like. :dizzy: Senior 91! I admits I look alike Femme! LOL *smh*

:rofl: MizzDeaf -- i know what u mean LOL

same me back in HS had long hair down to my waist :shock: haha and ofc back then i wasnt out of closet either oh well

i totally agree i had my hair down futher myself now im all chopped up LOL and a major butch to boot! :)

I am curious, When u girls became lesbians, y'all cut ur hair.. why is that? Whats wrong with bein lesbo and having a long hair? do u gotta be a butch or what?

NKidd said:
I am curious, When u girls became lesbians, y'all cut ur hair.. why is that? Whats wrong with bein lesbo and having a long hair? do u gotta be a butch or what?

haha no not always NKidd haha -- i just got older and cutting off my hair was a blessing for me cuz LESS work to do with my hair and no im not categorized as "strong butch"

some do it for simpllicity some do it for the butch look me i did for both, i have arthirisis on my right hand where i use to hold my brush and i just couldn t hold that for long so decided to chop it off when i was 21 since then i felt good with short hair
not have to worry abt brushing, all i have to do is wash and dry and if needed put gel on for a neat look unless its too hot out for that. :) but IT does depend on reasons. some just cut for the butch look and some cut for the hell of it and have simplicity.

Long hair has lot of time, so short hair just comb then ZOOOMM... :D That what I am doing.

MizzDeaf said:
Long hair has lot of time, so short hair just comb then ZOOOMM... :D That what I am doing.

yea MizzDeaf -- long hair definately takes too much time LOL -- i still blowdry my hair even tho its short cuz of the humidity here :o

Oh kewlies I been using comb.... but if I uses dryer then my hair will be stand up for SURE. :lol:

ah.. i'm a senior, i'm out to my friends, but not to my parents yet... (that time will come... way later. heh) and i've got hair almost down to my shoulders... i cut it freakishly short last year, which of course, looked horrid on me... i'm a feminine girl, with SHORT hair... *coughs*

MizzDeaf said:
Oh kewlies I been using comb.... but if I uses dryer then my hair will be stand up for SURE. :lol:

:rofl: MizzDeaf -- *tries to imagine that* hahahaha

EVen tho, I'm bi -- I have my hair down to my waist and love it. Sure it does take a lot of my time and work through my hair, combing, etc...still I love it. ;)

and dont U EVEN think of cutting it WR it still looks beautiful just as U are as well :D :ily: heh

javapride said:
and dont U EVEN think of cutting it WR it still looks beautiful just as U are as well :D :ily: heh

Will that mean that you won't mind plaiting my hair if I ever visited you? ;) :ily: I love having my hair played with, heheh! :naughty: It feels sexy having my hair moving along my back.....:twisted:

mmmm oooo la la my darling waterrats I d love the chance with a little curve of the styling and touching of ur hair hummmmmmmm I'll go for that heheheh :ily:too hehe :naughty: and :twisted: hheeh

Back