For those who don't understand homosexuality

I wrote:

THAT is the quickest way to contract the above.

PuyoPiyo writes:

Yes they can. It's more prevalent in the Gay community due to people that want to "eat it".

wrong idea. Due of that is multiple sex, not prevalent on gay community.

once a time, penis meet penis, they keep bump each other. Repeat bump each other, puzzling, it didn't work. They keep bump and bump each other. They give up and go home.

The End.

If that describes your experimentation/dabbling with homosexuality, PowerON, then I hate to be the one to tell you.... but.... you're doing it wrong! :P

I wrote:

THAT is the quickest way to contract the above.

PuyoPiyo writes:

Yes they can. It's more prevalent in the Gay community due to people that want to "eat it".

Women eat the cum, they can get STD and AIDs from the cum, men can get STD and AIDs from licking on the pussy. They can get sick from frenching kissing, they can get many things from sharing the body parts.

Not only homosexuals!

wrong idea. Due of that is multiple sex, not prevalent on gay community.

Women eat the cum, they can get STD and AIDs from the cum, men can get STD and AIDs from licking on the pussy. They can get sick from frenching kissing, they can get many things from sharing the body parts.

Not only homosexuals!

If you look at the statistics from CDC, it's pretty much gay men....

If you look at the statistics from CDC, it's pretty much gay men....

well let me put it this way, early in times what I ve been taught about homosexual as dangers to kids, high rating by claimin of molestin and blah blah blah. I discoverd they have been falsifying the reality to blame them, bec I met several youngns which high rating, that gay trained them well than str8 and most of the kids are str8 and even feel more safer than str8 bec many of them experienced molesting, raped, abused by str8 peep far more than homosexual. Im not interesting hearsays of so called "satistics", bec i met several in person. Thats where somewhere doing it dirty job to take the blame. I am dissappointed with many thing thats going on. No wonder what this society been up to. Trying to scare peep to straighten up and making false statements and etc, what leading all corrupt.

How come 99 percent of molestin men are straight, even the rest of 1 percent are straight women?

Never blame on anyone.

We are talking about STD'S.....

And I didn't blame anyone.

I am just trying to encourage our GLBT brother's to take responsibility and have safer sex.

We are talking about STD'S.....

And I didn't blame anyone.

I am just trying to encourage our GLBT brother's to take responsibility and have safer sex.

Everyone needs to practice safer sex whether they are gay or straight.

Back