for people who don't know what Cerebral Palsy is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in total denial. This is way too obvious that everyone could see. You are making a fool outta of yourself. In almost every thread you replied something that gotten these on nerves.
And if you wanna prove the discrimination about CP, then copy and paste the link of threads in here, report it to your favorite man Alex.

Originally posted by e
You're in total denial. This is way too obvious that everyone could see. You are making a fool outta of yourself. In almost every thread you replied something that gotten these on nerves.
And if you wanna prove the discrimination about CP, then copy and paste the link of threads in here, report it to your favorite man Alex.

Nah i'm not making a fool of myself because you cannot provide me with a perfectly good reason why i am annoying let alone remember what happened in AD 1.0.

Funnily enough, Alex is your man too so doesn't that makes you bisexual ? :laugh2:

Jordan, Did you read what E 's last post? As I said, show me some posts that they were making fun of you being a CP. Alex will review those posts and decide to suspend those people or not.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Nah i'm not making a fool of myself because you cannot provide me with a perfectly good reason why i am annoying let alone remember what happened in AD 1.0.

Funnily enough, Alex is your man too so doesn't that makes you bisexual ? :laugh2:

:shock: I would reconsider my words and apologize E if i were you. :cool:

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Jordan, Did you read what E 's last post? As I said, show me some posts that they were making fun of you being a CP. Alex will review those posts and decide to suspend those people or not.

And this thread was intended to EDUCATE people on my CP. Not discrimination. If Elyse and others don't like my coming out with this, too bad. This is a Public forum and i want to post anything about my condition. If they don't care about my condition then they don't need to post here. Simple as that. Alex doesn't care what i post as long it's in good nature of EDUCATING THE PUBLIC.

Umm, I don't think anyone is trying to show disrespect to your having CP. Their remarks was directly to you personally and had nothing to do with you having CP. The "annoying" thing would be, from what I see, you're constantly picking on people's post. For instance you would find something wrong in a thread and such which is no biggie for the rest for us. Just keep in mind that all this has nothing to do with your CP, so don't feel offended by that issue. :)

And this thread was intended to EDUCATE people on my CP. Not discrimination. If Elyse and others don't like my coming out with this, too bad. This is a Public forum and i want to post anything about my condition. If they don't care about my condition then they don't need to post here. Simple as that. Alex doesn't care what i post as long it's in good nature of EDUCATING THE PUBLIC.

where u go? why are you changing your subject? You were the one who said some people were making fun of you being Cp... Now you changed the subject like that?

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Umm, I don't think anyone is trying to show disrespect to your having CP. Their remarks was directly to you personally and had nothing to do with you having CP. The "annoying" thing would be, from what I see, you're constantly picking on people's post. For instance you would find something wrong in a thread and such which is no biggie for the rest for us. Just keep in mind that all this has nothing to do with your CP, so don't feel offended by that issue. :)

Nah, i don't pick on them, they pick on me.

we pick on u because u don't know HOW to ignore us yet!

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
why do u want people to know if u have CP or not ?

Because I'm tired of hearing the words, "what the hell is CP" a million over here at AD so can't i educate the AD members here ?

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
we pick on u because u don't know HOW to ignore us yet!

More like you guys can't control yourselves cuz you all rarely be passive, but rather be aggressive and demanding about anything.

this is off the point.

Nah, i don't pick on them, they pick on me.

You're an exaggerating now are not you? Do i have to explain to you again?

where u go? why are you changing your subject? You were the one who said some people were making fun of you being Cp... Now you changed the subject like that?

Maybe because i'm tired of being asked about my CP so its time to educate the public.

You're an exaggerating now are not you? Do i have to explain to you again?

nah, it's a FACT. go back and read AD 1.0.

This is for anyone who has never heard of what CP is.

http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/10/1680_54163.htm?SRC=aolKW=cerebralpalsy

Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ?

Well, I hope I'm making this clarify ENOUGH for you......... Aren't you gonna collect up threads and put the links here to prove us that they made fun of you ACCORDINGLY your CP???????????
If you aren't, then you've got nothing to prove us but makin' yourself like an idiot in here. No offense.

Last edited:
Because I'm tired of hearing the words, "what the hell is CP" a million over here at AD so can't i educate the AD members here ?

you have two different stories, said you have a reason to make a thread that people dont know what a Cp means and treat you different ways because you are being a CP.

he is an idiot, he loves to exaggerating, i seen him around at NTID before. he jsut dont know how to accept the facts.

Re: Re: for people who don't know what Cerebral Palsy is:

Originally posted by e
Well, I hope I'm making this clarify ENOUGH for you......... Aren't you gonna collect up threads and put the links here to prove us that they made fun of you ACCORDINGLY your CP???????????
If you aren't, then you've got nothing to prove us but makin' yourself like an idiot in here. No offense.

oh come on, you mean to say that you cannot remember the majority of the threads/posts that most AD members made at AD 1.0 over a stretch of two months ? The threads are still there at AD 1.0 go back and look up in search with keywords: LeviationC, Simonsez, Robb, and MikeLinux. I'm not your mother, i don't need to move you to the place of evidence. The evidence is sitting right here on Alex's domain address.

nah, it's a FACT. go back and read AD 1.0.

post over there not here. why are you brining that subject here if you have some problems with people at Alldeaf.com V1 fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back