for people who don't know what Cerebral Palsy is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pure Ion
You ARE retarded for thinking that we're making fun of your cp when we didn't even know. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT NOW!

And is this thread is for you ? No. It's for the newbies to discuss about my condition.

Originally posted by PSORules79
And is this thread is for you ? No. It's for the newbies to discuss about my condition.

ohhhh sheesh !!!!

Attachments

• pat.gif
    pat.gif
    680 bytes · Views: 40
Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Yakking shmakking, yakking shmakking *makes talk-too-much sign* :roll:

I'm going to ignore you and wait for the next REAL post from a sensible person so any further negative posts will be now ignored.

Anyone else has any questions about Cerebral Palsy ?

This is for anyone who has never heard of what CP is.

http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/10/1680_54163.htm?SRC=aolKW=cerebralpalsy

Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ? [/B]

Ahem,

I just want to let you know....this is not the way someone would say to educate the public. This is the way to put the blame on others. I could see why some people replied to u the way u wouldn't like them to. It is definitely not because of your Cerebral Palsy. I did not see all of ur posts but I can give u an example in this one to let you know why most people reacted this way.

http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/10/1680_54163.htm?SRC=aolKW=cerebralpalsy

Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ? [/QUOTE]

If you want to educate the public in proper way about Cerebral Palsy, you should have said something like:

This is for anyone who has never heard of what Cerebral Palsy:

Feel free to ask me questions about Cerebral Palsy, I will try my best to answer your questions.

ur name
:)

Good luck!

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
Ahem,

I just want to let you know....this is not the way someone would say to educate the public. This is the way to put the blame on others. I could see why some people replied to u the way u wouldn't like them to. It is definitely not because of your Cerebral Palsy. I did not see all of ur posts but I can give u an example in this one to let you know why most people reacted this way.

Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ?

If you want to educate the public in proper way about Cerebral Palsy, you should have said something like:

Feel free to ask me questions about Cerebral Palsy, I will try my best to answer your questions.

ur name

Good luck!
[/QUOTE]

You don't understand what i meant. Figures since a lot of deaf people can't read proper english. It's not your fault that you can't understand my words because you had a sucky education.

ur name

Good luck!

You don't understand what i meant. Figures since a lot of deaf people can't read proper english. It's not your fault that you can't understand my words because you had a sucky education. [/B][/QUOTE]
lol You really made me laugh. My english surpassed freshman college level when I was in 10th grade! I am now sophomore in college. You get the idea where my level is at now. This is only forum, not english essay! How dare u to say that I had a sucky education. By the way, "you had a sucky education" is not grammatically correct!
"You don't understand what i meant. Figures since a lot of deaf people can't read proper english. It's not your fault that you can't understand my words because you had a sucky education" is another one of ur blames. It obviously showed me that you are very angry at yourself. It is no one's fault but yourself.
I am not going to post anymore in this thread cuz it is not worth my time arguing with u!
See ya, have fun fighting with others!
Kim

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
You don't understand what i meant. Figures since a lot of deaf people can't read proper english. It's not your fault that you can't understand my words because you had a sucky education.
lol You really made me laugh. My english surpassed freshman college level when I was in 10th grade! I am now sophomore in college. You get the idea where my level is at now. This is only forum, not english essay! How dare u to say that I had a sucky education. By the way, "you had a sucky education" is not grammatically correct!
"You don't understand what i meant. Figures since a lot of deaf people can't read proper english. It's not your fault that you can't understand my words because you had a sucky education" is another one of ur blames. It obviously showed me that you are very angry at yourself. It is no one's fault but yourself.
I am not going to post anymore in this thread cuz it is not worth my time arguing with u!
See ya, have fun fighting with others!
Kim [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not angry at myself, I'm actually laughing at you because only a kid like yourself could conjure that crap up. No one, I repeat, NO ONE can get freshman college-level english in 10th grade. Now you're in college yet you still act like a 10th grader ? Shows you how little your english has gone up. I think you're delusional because you want to weave a world where you want to believe your own crap.

Pso-

u piss me right now.. I have CP why in the hell u want to adversite about CP? seems like u need PITY from ALL ADERS? sheesh u are so LAME than I ever SEEN in my entire life cuz from the very beginning i had seen u in deaf room on AOL u have NONE respect for yourself cuz u kept insultin all people so CHILL out on stupid this theard.. why want people to know what that means? *smh* u are so LAME PERIOD... I don't look like I have CP cuz it doesn't show :) obviously u act like innocent know what? u are :crazy: so WATCH what u are talkin about cuz that theard sure pissed me off.. so if u kept makin ugly theards like this issue. after all u have no respect for other people like me.. so STFU okay? :roll: sorry folks.. but PSO is LAME I'm serious later all

you didn't need to tell her my name since my sig obivously said it.

If your sig was so obviously, why did she ASKED?

I'm not angry at myself, I'm actually laughing at you because only a kid like yourself could conjure that crap up. No one, I repeat, NO ONE can get freshman college-level english in 10th grade. Now you're in college yet you still act like a 10th grader ? Shows you how little your english has gone up. I think you're delusional because you want to weave a world where you want to believe your own crap.

Actually, it can happen. I'm living proof. As of an assesment reqired by my I.E.P. when I was in 9th grade, they had discovered that my vocabulary surpassed that of a college Freshman-level English vocabulary and college Sophmore-level reading cognition.

Sorry, but there are people who have the potential or ARE far more intelligent than you give them credit for. ;)

By the way, whining that you're being discriminated because of your CP is a big cop-out. You have no guts.

Yeah, I totally agreed with Erica. You are definiately looking for pities and sympathies in here. I don't get it, my own friends who had CP doesn't go around to show off about CP and blame on people for joking which aren't related to CP at all. I love them for being who they are. You aren't like them, you are one fucking depressed loser who is looking for troubles on internet. NOBODY LIKES YOU, get it??? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, GO OUTSIDE WITH YOUR PLASTIC CUP AND BEG PEOPLE ON THE STREET FOR SYMPATHY.

Originally posted by e
Yeah, I totally agreed with Erica. You are definiately looking for pities and sympathies in here. I don't get it, my own friends who had CP doesn't go around to show off about CP and blame on people for joking which aren't related to CP at all. I love them for being who they are. You aren't like them, you are one fucking depressed loser who is looking for troubles on internet. NOBODY LIKES YOU, get it??? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP, GO OUTSIDE WITH YOUR PLASTIC CUP AND BEG PEOPLE ON THE STREET FOR SYMPATHY.

:werd:

I knew I should've left this thread locked. I'm locking it now, but please do not create another thread related to PSO. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back