For parents or wants to be a parent

no husband. No boyfriend. Yes, that means I take care of Leila 24/7. He DOES come down every 2nd weekends JUST to be with Leila. He helps alot. I turn off my vibrator because hes around. (hes hearing) and he takes care of her at night. I sleep right though. Man, I am loving it every minute of it. :D

He is really GREAT father. We are talking about getting back together but there are certain things that are stopping us so we're talking it though. :D I hope the great positive out of this but I am not going to hope it all the time. I'm just gonna let it flow and see what happens.

Btw, thanks Eternity for those information... I haven't heard of those information but hey I learned something from this. Thanks!
And to add for the breastfeeding.. I cant breastfed her. Altho, I want to. For main reason, she eat better with bottle and I kinda needed the medience. So it basically work best for both of us. I thought of her first, anyway. If I take medience, its going to work better for me and how I reacted to her... that way she takes it better. :D I stopped medication when I came to RI from Maine. I was too depress and I kept having remembering problems to take the medication. I will eventually take the medication again.

Thanks again. :D please update more if u got more information or whatsoever. ;)

i have a daughter myself.... and she doesnt like a pacifier... she only like the pacifier when shes in the mood to chew on with her new tooth... thats it...

i heard some of facts that pacifier could cause teeth problem, not flat teeth, it will be like buck teeth or not even, u know? teeth sticking out.. i dont know how to explain about that.. :o

and it also could help for infants to help stop their crying.. sooo i dont know what is the positive or negative about the pacifier, its all rely on the people's opinions.

Many parents wouldnt want their children to be addicited on the pacifier because once they are growing up with their pacifer and later when they get a little older and its time for NO MORE pacifier, and then the kids will be having a hard time of getting rid of it.. soo..

Kew.... I WILL no matter what..take pacifier away from Leila before shes 1 years old. I may go less at maybe after her teething.. hopefully then by 11th month.. slowly but take it out. :D Away from her. Hope that works.

I know my friend had a baby recently, and when she stopped sucking on pacifiers, she started sucking her thumb. And sucking on thumbs isnt good, it will make your teeth bad. So I really dont know.
I wouldnt buy a pacifier for my kid, because I dont want him to depend on it all the time.

Originally posted by Fly Free
MsGiglz -- what abt if the child was given bottle of WATER -- that shouldnt be too bad for the teeth better than milk (spoils) or juice (stains) id think -- i dont see any reason why a child shouldnt have his/her bottle with water to bed with them granted yes can be messy but at least child will have water there for him/her to find in the middle of the nite and drink a lil and go back to sleep -- and u have a point -- if a child isnt given a pacifier he/she would take up thumb sucking (or other finger sucking if not thumb)

Still :nono: bottle in bed.. cuz.. *Lay down* or while sleep to have bottle.. I wish i could have draw a graphic of side of head.. Good example.. when you have colds.. plugged up.. all the fluids go down in ears/throat.. to get infection.. right?
same thing with drinking bottle in bed/while sleep.. the fluids go in (inside) throat-ears..
whats more. its not good idea to have bottle in bed after i realized that it almost choked one of my kids.. you dont know what they are doing with it.. they can open the bottle and took out the nipple part.. and suck it.. then choke it.. that what happen to Mallory.. she died for 6 minutes while the Emts working on her.. it was scary part.. (that part she wasnt in bed.. she was in kitchen and waiting for me to refill the milk-she was almost 2)..

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
EAR INFECTION?

how is that related to pacifier?

Hes right, Doctor told the same thing to me.

Its only alright until they start growing a new teeth.

Right now, my baby Allen is still have pacifer almost 24/7.. and he turned 1 year old.. I am not take it and throw away right away.. otherwise he would pull my hair apart.. hehe..
My plans are.. leave the pacifer in his crib when he is up... also..take his pacifer out when hes busy with toys or playing.. when nap time or quiet time.. give him his pacifer.. the more less he using his pacifer.. will break the habit.. same with bottles.. he shouldnt be a problem with bottles because hes not really craze.. only knows when its time for feed..

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Still :nono: bottle in bed.. cuz.. *Lay down* or while sleep to have bottle.. I wish i could have draw a graphic of side of head.. Good example.. when you have colds.. plugged up.. all the fluids go down in ears/throat.. to get infection.. right?
same thing with drinking bottle in bed/while sleep.. the fluids go in (inside) throat-ears..
whats more. its not good idea to have bottle in bed after i realized that it almost choked one of my kids.. you dont know what they are doing with it.. they can open the bottle and took out the nipple part.. and suck it.. then choke it.. that what happen to Mallory.. she died for 6 minutes while the Emts working on her.. it was scary part.. (that part she wasnt in bed.. she was in kitchen and waiting for me to refill the milk-she was almost 2)..

uhmm alrighty gracias for the explaination MsGiglz :) i have an idea of what u are explaining here -- as for Mallory -- thats so CLOSE!!!!! im so glad the EMTs has helped and im amazed Mallory managed to open her bottle at that age whoa :shock:

I am really glad that Mallory didn't die die with that thing in her mouth. *WHEW* 1 great thing is... u caught her in time before she cant come back up. EMT arrived because u called. U in a way rescued her. :D THAT is the greatest thing and to know that if u did lose, u will regret the whole life. Even with WHAT IF ...But that didnt happen. She got back up on her feet and is still talking to u, making troubles and the whole bit what kid normally do. :D I bet that was the best feeling, giggle. :D

As for my daughter, she just started her oatmeal today. I hope that helps the hungred and lately, less pacifier. Hope that helps. :D I mean it..thanks everyone!

This is an interesting topic. Two of my boys did not like pacifiers when they were babies. My third son uses pacifiers when he is teething which is right now. Doctors have told me that they may cause ear infections and teeth "dislocated." Right now, my two older boys' teeth are not too bad and they have had ear infections once in a while. :dunno:

If you want your children to stop using pacifiers, cut off the nipple ends to make them feel broken. A friend of mine did that and it worked for her child. I have not had any problem breaking away the habit of using pacifiers for my two older boys. I am not sure about my third one. He's still young (under 1 year old). :thumb:

I do not understand, 3 kids are not like using pacifer.. Only baby bottle.. Until when my time is ready for trainned cup for my kids.. All my kids were trainned cup when started after 1 yrs old and 3 mos. I'd rather everything early to learn for my kids. Espically,
My daughter really quite lazy walk and prefer crawl.. I encourged her walk until finally she is near 2 yrs old.. *whew* not even after.

Back