For Guys !!!!! Free Brut Shaving Product from Brutworld.com

KEEP POSTING FOR MORE FREE STUFF OK THANKS!! :thumb: I gotta love to get a free stuff :giggle:

THANKS for posting it!

I wouldn't want any of their crap because they test on animals. :cry: How many animals were blinded so that you can smell good? I think that's sick :barf: . . . typical conservative who doesn't care about crap! :slap:

pek1 said:
I wouldn't want any of their crap because they test on animals. :cry: How many animals were blinded so that you can smell good? I think that's sick :barf: . . . typical conservative who doesn't care about crap! :slap:

Whoa ..... I had no idea !!!!! Don't blame me because I really did not know !!!!!

Heath said:
Whoa ..... I had no idea !!!!! Don't blame me because I really did not know !!!!!

Now you know. Go to some of the animal rights websites and find out who does what and how they do it. Johnson & Johnson and Proctor & Gamble are the worst offenders.

Some products that we all know that are tested on animals: Crest (toothpaste), Colgate (all products), Downy (do your clothes feel soft? Thank an animal), Clorox (bleach), Jovan, Dial soap, et al. There are several. Some of which I even still have, but as soon as they're done, I will never buy them again.

Ever heard of the Hills company? Sure you have . . . you know them as Iams, Science Diet (yeah, those are pet foods). There is no reason why they should have to test on animals. By testing I do not mean, "will the dog or cat eat our food?" No, no. Use your imagination.

pek1 said:
Now you know. Go to some of the animal rights websites and find out who does what and how they do it. Johnson & Johnson and Proctor & Gamble are the worst offenders.

Some products that we all know that are tested on animals: Crest (toothpaste), Colgate (all products), Downy (do your clothes feel soft? Thank an animal), Clorox (bleach), Jovan, Dial soap, et al. There are several. Some of which I even still have, but as soon as they're done, I will never buy them again.

The problem with those animal rights websites are that they do not say what to buy instead of those ones so I would not know which one to buy that does not have animal testing.

It's why I use " organic " stuff without animal testin'.

I thought rodents are most commonly used in research and testing. Not that I mind, because I don't really mind if it is testing on rodents as long not chimps or pets.

How are people supposed to be aware of a product that works for them? Unless it is not tested on animals?

VamPyroX said:
Invalid URL.

It used to be good for a limited time only. I think they took down the free offer from Brut sometimes a while back.

Heath said:
The problem with those animal rights websites are that they do not say what to buy instead of those ones so I would not know which one to buy that does not have animal testing.

Yes, they do. I requested information on one and received the kit that told me what to buy and what not to. For example, have you ever heard of Jergens soap? They don't test on animals, so I bought their soap and a shower feels better knowing that an animal wasn't killed or tested on for me to get clean.

Cheri said:
I thought rodents are most commonly used in research and testing. Not that I mind, because I don't really mind if it is testing on rodents as long not chimps or pets.

How are people supposed to be aware of a product that works for them? Unless it is not tested on animals?

Humans are better subjects for testing. For example, did you know that these testing companies poke animals eyes out and blind them on products to see if it would do the same to humans? Is this fair? I don't think so. If their products blind an animal, what do you think it would do to humans, yet they manufacture it for humans? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, that's for darn sure.

Back