For Drone owners!

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you own a drone, you must register it with the Federal Aviation Administration's Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry. A federal law effective December 21, 2015 requires unmanned aircraft registration, and you are subject to civil and criminal penalties if you do not register.

http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/

Nope, reason is, it has to pass the FAA and all that crap to get on the market, its on the box and also has the codes or registrations / patents as well. No need to do so, ITS A TOY not a VEHICLE.

DONT BE A SHEEP AND FALL FOR THE GOVERNMENTS WAY TO GENERATE REVENUE. They cant trace these and if they did, they would have it at the store to purchase one ( like buying a gun) im sure.

Nope, reason is, it has to pass the FAA and all that crap to get on the market, its on the box and also has the codes or registrations / patents as well. No need to do so, ITS A TOY not a VEHICLE.

DONT BE A SHEEP AND FALL FOR THE GOVERNMENTS WAY TO GENERATE REVENUE. They cant trace these and if they did, they would have it at the store to purchase one ( like buying a gun) im sure.

Don't be surprised if they do start requiring you to register to buy one.

This is being done b/c there are some fools that fly their drones near airports and too close to planes . It happen with the huge fire in CA. idiot were flying their drones in helicopters space when they trying to put the fire out ! The FAA want to know who own the drones b/c they're breaking a law .

This is being done b/c there are some fools that fly their drones near airports and too close to planes . It happen with the huge fire in CA. idiot were flying their drones in helicopters space when they trying to put the fire out ! The FAA want to know who own the drones b/c they're breaking a law .
Birds are more of a hazard than the stupid drones.

Birds will fly out when there is fire, major difference between Birds and Drones.

If you own a drone, you must register it with the Federal Aviation Administration's Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry. A federal law effective December 21, 2015 requires unmanned aircraft registration, and you are subject to civil and criminal penalties if you do not register.

http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/

I heard about it and thanks for warning.

If you don't like FAA rule so write a letter to the congress like I did about sale tax for online shopping. It isn't worth to defy their rule.

People can make their own drones--then what?

I can see maybe registering the large industrial-strength drones as aircraft but not the small ones.

People can make their own drones--then what?

I can see maybe registering the large industrial-strength drones as aircraft but not the small ones.

That's probably for idenitity purpose and they could determine whichever drones are belong to.

nope, they fly out any disturbances, check out airlines and broken windows or engine problems.

Birds might not aware of the direction of flights by aircraft, BUT they do know where the fire is and run away.

I am not saying I am advocating them, I am merely seeing why they wanted this way, other reason might consider... these scumbag terrorist may take advantage of using drone and conduct their stupidity that only end up having them killed anyway.

My son will be thrilled when he sees his first drone this coming Xmas. I am okay cause I wanted take aerial picture of my property in hope that I don't overstep my neighbor property when I expanded my fence earlier this year. I live in decent neighborhood and wanted stay that way.

Birds might not aware of the direction of flights by aircraft, BUT they do know where the fire is and run away.

I am not saying I am advocating them, I am merely seeing why they wanted this way, other reason might consider... these scumbag terrorist may take advantage of using drone and conduct their stupidity that only end up having them killed anyway.

My son will be thrilled when he sees his first drone this coming Xmas. I am okay cause I wanted take aerial picture of my property in hope that I don't overstep my neighbor property when I expanded my fence earlier this year. I live in decent neighborhood and wanted stay that way.
Be careful, people are cutting their eyes out with those blades. A teen just sliced the eye of his newborn nephew at a get together by accident after hitting a tree and losing control of it, baby is blind in one eye. Teen wont fly it anymore due to grief and nightmares.

I was smiling about what you all said above, SMH LOL.

The reason of registering it it's same as registering hunting license, guns, fishing etc. So, there's no differences. They just simply want to collect the names and to be sure it's not related to terrorist organizations or drugs mobster. And yes of course you have to understand the rules of flying drone.

Some people do build drone attached with gun. It's against the law to do that.

There's something funny in FAQ, one question was asked: "Do I need to register if I own a paper airplane? "

LOL

I was smiling about what you all said above, SMH LOL.

The reason of registering it it's same as registering hunting license, guns, fishing etc. So, there's no differences. They just simply want to collect the names and to be sure it's not related to terrorist organizations or drugs mobster. And yes of course you have to understand the rules of flying drone.

Some people do build drone attached with gun. It's against the law to do that.

There's something funny in FAQ, one question was asked: "Do I need to register if I own a paper airplane? "

LOL

My post isn't refer to you, but it is refer to someone who are upset like Sono and Reba.

You don't like government regulation so I believe that you are disappointed with FAA regulation.
Like I posted, I don't think they need to regulate small drones, just the large aircraft-sized ones. So, yes, I'm disappointed but I don't let it upset me.

Back