MsGiglz

Reaction score
I had blast time with you.. :)
it was RF 1998.....

Attachments

• stephann.jpg
    stephann.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 109
:rofl: OMG those are from YEARS ago -- yes yes!!!!!!!!!! we had a BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT -- was loads of fun hehe

Yeah it was BLASSSST!!! TIME!!! hehe..
i couldnt help stop laughing.. hehe

xoxo missed the fun..

hahahah i remmy!!!!!!!! it WAS fun!!!!!! ive forgotten abt those pixs yikes :shock:

that was also the time i had a HUGE crush on YOU MsGiglz :laugh2: -- im so glad we are great friends!!!!!! *hugsssssssss* mwahhhhies

:cuddle:

Originally posted by Fly Free
that was also the time i had a HUGE crush on YOU MsGiglz :laugh2: -- im so glad we are great friends!!!!!! *hugsssssssss* mwahhhhies

:cuddle:
haha oh yes.. you sure did.. you were like this..
eyelove.gif

oh yes, I am so glad that we are great friends too!!!..
super.gif

Originally posted by MsGiglz
haha oh yes.. you sure did.. you were like this..
eyelove.gif

oh yes, I am so glad that we are great friends too!!!..
super.gif
\

yep yep MsGiglz!!!!!!! hehehe *swoons*

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:rofl: You had crush on MsGiglz? Interesting! :lol: Nice pixs! :D

:laugh2: yep yep Heather -- it wasnt a secret in cyberspace at the time in the Deaf chatroom -- practically everybody knew at the time i had a big thing for MsGiglz -- shes HILARIOUS as fuck :laugh2: -- im just glad we still are great friends!!!!!!! yayaya :D

"HILARIOUS as fuck" :rofl:

I cant help it.. hehe

heheh MsGiglz -- u be YERSELF!!!!!!!! thats what caught my attention in the FIRST place LOL -- i cant stand women who tries to behave differently -- what for qq simple is just be themselves not hard to do :D

:D It's great to see good friends that keeps a good bond and a great friendship over the years. A great friendship is sacred like I hold my close bond with my best friends/sisters Katziechickie and Lizachickie because it's very sacred to me. "Friends are worth a dime a dozen but best friends are worth millions of dollars!" I wouldn't dream of losing Katziechickie and Lizachickie! They hold special places in my heart! _\m/ you girlies! :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
Cool pix! :thumb: Do you two still see each other in life?

Yes, we met online on around late 1996, i wasnt online for couple months due to ex abusive, then i came back on early 1997 and got know more Free Fly and others.. then she came down to spend a week and went to Chicy AOL Bash then.. year later.. 1998 I flew out and spend time with her.. I wasnt feeling good that time but i kept my spirits high.. that i had bad gall stones and had surgery one week later i came home.. hehe.. then saw her again 1999 at Mpls airport that she have couple hours layover.... then saw her again last Oct 2001 (i think or nov).. with my man..
I will be coming down again.. might meet up again with her :)

FlyFree.. am i right? that we met 4 times irl .. if not :slap: me.. hehe.

Yes, we met online on around late 1996, i wasnt online for couple months due to ex abusive, then i came back on early 1997 and got know more Free Fly and others.. then she came down to spend a week and went to Chicy AOL Bash then.. year later.. 1998 I flew out and spend time with her.. I wasnt feeling good that time but i kept my spirits high.. that i had bad gall stones and had surgery one week later i came home.. hehe.. then saw her again 1999 at Mpls airport that she have couple hours layover.... then saw her again last Oct 2001 (i think or nov).. with my man..
I will be coming down again.. might meet up again with her :)

FlyFree.. am i right? that we met 4 times irl .. if not :slap: me.. hehe.

yep yep sounds right!!!!! hehe would LOVE to see u again when u come back to the area with ur man to visit his folks -- lemme know! hehe :D

Back