Flirting by Guys You *DON'T* Like

Oddball said:
Wanna do 3some with me? LOL jk :lol:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: for ask Fly Free TSK

You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Men like them like to take advantage of women's natural soft heart so we women need to learn to stand up and tell the jerks where to stick it. :fu2:

butterflygal said:
You have to learn to stand up for yourself. Men like them like to take advantage of women's natural soft heart so we women need to learn to stand up and tell the jerks where to stick it. :fu2:

Psst.. stick it where? heh

How do I stop being flirt too much on girl?

The last time, i flirt on girl (Kellylynn) we meet for ASL social. Later, I don't hear from her until she e-mail me and invited me to her Halloween party. I go there in out of town. I seem flirt on her too much. Guess what? She start to talk to me about love for God and Jesus. Long story. Until, I snap out and understand too well. I stop flirt and never think about girls but prefer to have friends who can enjoy each other for fun without nasty.

God bless Kellylynn, she save me. I admit have feel for her but I keep reject myself and think of her as faith friend. Only when time will tell, I may find a nice girl who can be part for my life.

gnarlydorkette said:
Did so. it only turned him on even more. :barf:

He kept teasing that he would like to join and have a threesome. [shuddering!]

Then its time for you to get really blunt with him..for example : " i have said no before and even now you are getting no chance from me and please stop"

Something like that if all else fails..silence treatment might be the answer.

Explain to him that you value his friendship and will always be his friend.good luck.

p.s. i liked everyone elses advice.

all you can do is telling obessed person HONEST to fuck off and not interesting in that person. IF i were you, if that person still bother me i would report that person being stalking my ass. or try avoid that person the best as you can!

i ll go like ~~~> :rifle: at that obessed person....JK lol

Back