Flirting by Guys You *DON'T* Like

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
(did read thru some OLD posts if there were any advices about this topic but apparently not so I am making a new thread!!!!)

ARGH!
Don't it just *bug* you when some guys(girls, whatever) wouldn't GET the clues you drop that you just don't like them but they contiune their stupid flirtatious charade??

Lately, there is one guy... TOO old for me- (he was a sophmore in highschool when I was born. Com'on, that is a *literally* cradle-robber) he is a nice guy and cool to chat but... I am getting *extremely* fed up with his lame attempts to ask me out on a date. I can tell it right away that he is interesting in me even though I did tell him that I am 15 years younger than him. I even dodged his offers to buy me a drink, food, etc...

Guys: what is it that will make you STOP asking the girl out???

I can't be such a *bitch* to him because... that is not who I am plus if I snapped at him, then I would have to deal with his crap afterwards because we hang out at a same place, but different circles of friend of course, but who knows how he would react... he probably will snap back and plot something evil upon me.

Girls: any advice??? I am trying to think a way how to let him down gently as possible. He recently emailed me and it creeped me out because it had gotten to a point where I am not comfortable with him.

(thinking and hoping that THAT guy is not an AllDeaf member!)
his email:
"K-Babe! Are you purring out there which I must have known to hear that
in my vibes, sniffing upon K-Girl? Kirsi, am I right this time of
spellin' out ya name, remmy ?"

Yet the irony is that he always fails to say my name right {this email is the first time he said my name right since.. SEPT.}

If it becomes a REAL problem, then you'll have to be blunt and tell him to fuck off. He should know better than to bother you like that. :nono:

Better to tell him the truth than to lead him on. Like Vampyrox said be blunt with him and your friend will get the message. If he doesn't respect you then the question is, is he really your friend? Good luck.

gnarlydorkette said:
"K-Babe! Are you purring out there which I must have known to hear that in my vibes, sniffing upon K-Girl? Kirsi, am I right this time of spellin' out ya name, remmy ?"

Uh, could somebody translate that into English for me? This guy’s in his early thirties and that’s his idea of sexual rhetoric? Can you say "wanker"?

I wish I could give you some concrete advice here, but every guy is different. 90% of the time though, all you have to do is keep doing the avoidance maneuvers and he’ll eventually get the message and fizzle away. If he doesn’t, then just tell him (nicely but straight up) that you’re not interested. If he still doesn’t get it, then get nasty. If he still can’t take the hint, then you’ve got a certifiable one on your hands and you’re on your own. The last time I knew a woman in that situation, I referred her to the Law Firm of Smith & Wesson. But I hope it won’t get that drastic—it sounds like you’ve been through enough bullshit to last the average person ten lifetimes. But don't stress too much about it. Chances are he’ll eventually give up and go sniffing around another part of the woods. Let us know what happens.

I know u dont want to hurt his feeling believe me been into that situation before.. but the best thing u can do is be honest with him honest is the best choice u can do... even if he gets upset just give him time to get over it... U have to follow ur heart..

Cheri said:
I know u dont want to hurt his feeling believe me been into that situation before.. but the best thing u can do is be honest with him honest is the best choice u can do... even if he gets upset just give him time to get over it... U have to follow ur heart..

this is a good first step on what Cheri posted

and if it doesnt work you will probably have to be firm about your feelings about him and on his actions. Let him know about that. You might have to lose a friend over this. it could be for the better though.

Confront him and if he doesn't get the clue the get mad and just plainly tell him how u feel. If it doesn't work and he starts to stalk you...have a restraining order on him. If it doesn't work then go to the pollice station and figure out another plan. I am concerned for you and I hope you are safe.

Let me know what happens ok! :)

Once, my guy friend had a girl stalking him after a drunken make out session. He had tried to make a report to the campus security.. but no avail... and at the same time, I just found out from my friends that this girl was backstabbing me like hell... i really thought she was a sweet and innocent angel. I planned to confront her privately... but when my guy friend complained to me about her, I had enough... he asked me to tell her to stop, too. I decided to make my confrontation public... lol at the cafeteria. I did it with a smile. I didnt resort to insults. I just named all of her offenses in public.. she reddened and refused to look at me... everybody was staring at us! it wasnt a chick fight, though. lol i demanded for her to explain her behavior. she was so deeply ashamed... she cried, and then ran outside. She never stalked my friend again, and she even looked up to me after that. It was something else. i did feel sorry for her at the time... as of now i know she's happily married with a child! I'm really happy for her.

ahh Gnarlydorkette -- just tell him to fuck off and that u aint interested -- be blunt and to the point!

ive had a couple men try to pick me up i tell them bluntly that i aint interested and if they happened to know or find out im lez then they try to talk me into a 3some which obviously is in their dreams and would NEVER happen in a million years i tell them to fuck off then flatly ignore them

Fly Free said:
ahh Gnarlydorkette -- just tell him to fuck off and that u aint interested -- be blunt and to the point!

ive had a couple men try to pick me up i tell them bluntly that i aint interested and if they happened to know or find out im lez then they try to talk me into a 3some which obviously is in their dreams and would NEVER happen in a million years i tell them to fuck off then flatly ignore them

Whoa!.. Take baby steps back away from Fly Free.. Hehehe...j.k.!

u need tell him the HONEST than lie! if u dont tell him truth then he still bother u.. SO u need tell him HONEST!

some guys bug at me, i told them fuck back off!! sometime i do :madfawk: at them.. cuz of i dont interesting!!!! blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :barf:

ummmm... SHOOT HIM....

Anyway... seriously.. Just tell him how u feel about him and tell him you prefer friends and prefer not have him flirting with you at all.. but to be nice.. just try.. if he doesn't listen then get mad.. and blunt it out.. otherwise.. try to hide from him for couple of weeks or months or years or forever :P

I remember I had this bloke who was totally OBSESSED over me during my last couple years in high school...I reckon Java knows who I am talking about...first name is Dee -- nothing more.. he kept on following me everywhere on campus, begging me to be his girlfriend...since I'm not the kind of person to be outright rude in his face...I tried to explain that I wasn't interested in having a relationship with him but was willing to build a platonic friendship, nothing more.
He didn't take that very well -- but later on accepted. I was relieved...thought it was the end of it....NO...he found out where I lived and came over unannounced -- despite being a softie, I mustered up enough to tell him to go away because I wasn't interested. He was SO upset and I haven't heard from him since then. (Of course cos I don't live in California anymore and am overseas! :lol:

Fly Free said:

Wanna do 3some with me? LOL jk :lol:

I had several men up to me recently for asking me for a date, I politely informed them I am interested in someone else. They often wanted to know WHO WHO.. I told them it is not your business..gee.. They are much younger than I am..I have no feelings for them. Gee. One guy wants to have a baby with me...I flatly told him no thanks. Why? He is a FELON with no job...he is troublemaker and uses people for money, etc. FUCK THAT!! I can't imagine myself holding a baby while visiting his mom at her shitty house.....eww I can't fathom a thought!! Whew, I am still not pregnant at this moment. I save my pussy for someone else. Winks.

You could pretend you are a lesbian and tell the guy you are not interested! LOL!

that goes for a reverse psychology... I could pretend that I'm straight and I tell guy that I prefer pussy/not interest or I could be real gay and tell girl I prefer dick/not interest :rofl: :lol:

Deaf258 said:
You could pretend you are a lesbian and tell the guy you are not interested! LOL!

Did so. it only turned him on even more. :barf:

He kept teasing that he would like to join and have a threesome. [shuddering!]

Back