First Rule of Assassination is to kill the Assassins After a Job Has Been Completed.

yizuman

Reaction score
I knew it, some of the 6 Navy Seals who offed Osama is now dead....

Helicopter Shot Down: 22 Navy SEALs Dead in Crash in Afghanistan - ABC News

I don't believe it's a coincidence that this happened.

None of the witnesses who "supposedly" was there was Osama was "killed" has ever been released to the public, they're still being held in custody as far as I know.

Political assassinations is nothing new, has been around for centuries since man's very first known civilization (Babylon) to the Roman Empire to America today.

Lincoln, whose assassin is believed to survived the manhunt and the man supposenly shot at a burning barn was actually a bounty hunter looking for Wilkins Booth, the Calvary Army realized they fucked up coerced a doctor to falsely identified the bounty hunter that it was Booth.

JFK, I have no doubt that Oswald was indeed a pasty for Johnson who ordered his death so he can be ushered into Presidency for his thirst and lust for power. I also believe that Johnson was blackmailed into not running for second term.

Clinton had Vincent Foster murdered because he knew too much of the real estate scams that he and his wife was heavily involved in and knew it could cost him his Presidency.

W Bush murdered nearly 3k on 911 all because he wanted Saddam dead on account of the fact that Saddam tried to have his dead killed during his visit to the troops during Desert Storm.

It's nothing new really, politics wrecks havoc on everyone and anyone's lives at any given day. Any Government that is corrupt will eventually answer to the One above on Judgment Day and they're all gonna wish they never had been born.

Yiz

Dude, put down your crack pipe and back away. It is making you paranoid.:wave:

Dude, put down your crack pipe and back away. It is making you paranoid.:wave:

Wouldn't it be even scarier if he wasn't smoking, imbibing, nor injecting anything? :lol:

Last edited:
Yiz - Are you presently or have you ever been a member of any organization which advocates or approves the commission of acts of force and violence either to overthrow the Government of the United States or of this State or which seeks to deny others their rights under the Constitution of the United States?

Yiz - Are you presently or have you ever been a member of any organization which advocates or approves the commission of acts of force and violence either to overthrow the Government of the United States or of this State or which seeks to deny others their rights under the Constitution of the United States?

What Constitution? You forget guys like Dick Cheney who said and I quote, "The US Constitution is just a GD piece of paper".

In any kind of government, empire or whatever you call it, none of them last forever. The longest ruling entity was the Roman Empire, it fell after 250 years of rule. America is about to fall, eventually.

For the most majority of entities to fall, the common cause is finances other than being raided by an army that took over with either ruling over it or destroyed it completely with a massive body count.

Yiz

Please put down the pipe, Yiz. I'm beginning to worry that these effects might be permanent.

Please put down the pipe, Yiz. I'm beginning to worry that these effects might be permanent.

Deny all you want and stick your head in the sand for as long as you want, the country that you already have become fond of will eventually disappear. So I hope you have stockpiled on food and weapons, it's gonna get very nasty out there. Looting, killing, raping, etc.

Oh another thing, when America falls. Israel is so screwed, because we're pretty much the only backing country that supports that country. Without us, they're gonna have a very much tough time dealing with countries that is itching to raid it and kill every Jew that they can find.

Yiz

Deny all you want and stick your head in the sand for as long as you want, the country that you already have become fond of will eventually disappear. So I hope you have stockpiled on food and weapons, it's gonna get very nasty out there. Looting, killing, raping, etc.

Oh another thing, when America falls. Israel is so screwed, because we're pretty much the only backing country that supports that country. Without us, they're gonna have a very much tough time dealing with countries that is itching to raid it and kill every Jew that they can find.

Yiz

OOOOOkaaaaaayyy, then.:crazy:

lol is all i can say about this thread. I hate conspiracies.

What Constitution? You forget guys like Dick Cheney who said and I quote, "The US Constitution is just a GD piece of paper".
Except he didn't say that.

I no longer believe George W. Bush called the Constitution a ‘god damned piece of paper’ | Capitol Hill Blue

In any kind of government, empire or whatever you call it, none of them last forever. The longest ruling entity was the Roman Empire, it fell after 250 years of rule. America is about to fall, eventually.
The Roman Empire wasn't the longest ruling entity.

Someday, perhaps. That doesn't mean we should be paranoid about every thing that happens now.

Yiz
That's probably true. But why bring that up in this thread?

What about these "entities?"

England, 997 years (and still counting)

Scotland, 715 years

Wales, 728 years

Akkadian Empire, 1,000 years

Ottoman Empire, 624 years

:P

Back