first move

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
who do you like to make the first move? you or the girl/boy??
i like to make the first move, first we got to establish eye contact usually guys does a come here wave or follows me around lol... play a little hard to get at first then get talking hehehe what do you do?

doesn't matter to me, sure i do make first move if i really like this person, sometimes i don't want to. it depend on the situation of what we think of each other .....

depends on who the women are for me -- if shes found to be quite interesting i would make the first move -- if shes found to be quite boring i dont and if she makes the first move and im not interested in her i will decline -- most of the time its usually the women that makes their first move with me :lol:

seduction can be dangerous cuz once u sleep with someone when the seductive person falls for u and u dont fall for the partner it becomes trouble :o

Originally posted by Fly Free
seduction can be dangerous cuz once u sleep with someone when the seductive person falls for u and u dont fall for the partner it becomes trouble :o
:werd:

Secondly that!!! Really hard to " No " after first touching as rubbing/touchy hugging. I do believe something like "energy" that make u feel melt and becoming more difficult to resist them.
Worst part is PMS. Might lead to get so nuts and not able to resist. oh geez!

For me, what about first move? Depend on motitivate. Rather take lot of times than first day. "Love at first sight" can be tricky depend u pick the path. :ugh:

I am physically incapable of making the first move. I can flirt till the cows come home and I can usually get pretty ballsy and say some damned obvious things... but when it comes down to it, I cannot kiss a guy first. Don't know why! And usually as I see that look in his eye and he's getting closer, I think "It's about damned time!"

I would like the girl to make the first move. Women always make it difficult for men because when it's traditional for men to make the first move, men either have good or bad timing and end up getting hated by the woman just because he made the right move. There are a lot of men out there who would love to do something with the woman, but if women keep making the men restless, they're liable to miss their chance. That's why I think that the women should make the first move.

I generally give it some time. If I know the guy's interested in me I'll give it a little bit to see if he's just waitin to make the move. But if he's takin too damn long I go after what I want. (I usually end up making the first move)

well, i have to test on girls, if they giggles or act shy, then it has be my first move cuz it would take them forever to make first move on me

I like to have a guy to make the first move.. But I think I made the first move on the guy I have.. mm *wondering*

Depends on situation if the time is right for doing the first move or not in the order of risky to getting slapped or hated by women. :|

So far....I've never been slapped....nor been turned down.....

:charms his wife to fix him something to eat:

Reading other posts written by other guys gave me a new perspective. I didnt know that men like to have women making the first move.

No wonder why I dont get asked out on many dates
:( I ll try to be brave and ask men out but what are the suggestions? I dont want to be aggressive but assertive. Guess I am too old fashioned and slow like a turtle :)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
So far....I've never been slapped....nor been turned down.....

:charms his wife to fix him something to eat:

Hrm... obviously you forgot something. :squint:

You got bitchslapped in the alldeaf chatroom. :o

:rofl:

Originally posted by Daisy
Reading other posts written by other guys gave me a new perspective. I didnt know that men like to have women making the first move.

:( I ll try to be brave and ask men out but what are the suggestions? I dont want to be aggressive but assertive. Guess I am too old fashioned and slow like a turtle :)

you dont have to be that assertive, just wink and look at the guy and look away when he looks at you, playing with your hair is another cue - this is a bit high school true, but it is a signal to the guy that you are interested. :) never fails!!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hrm... obviously you forgot something. :squint:

You got bitchslapped in the alldeaf chatroom. :o

:rofl:

Yea yea...for no reasons...so it was uncalled for. :p

Originally posted by Daisy

You may ask him, what will you do for this weekend? Are you free time or what? He will know that you desire to give him a hint for going out on a date or have some fun. Date, become friend, good friend, special friend then serious relationship. That is how, I had been with American Chopper. It took us about one year to become serious relationship. Oh yeah, we move really slow down.

We had a good massage to rub on the shoulder and kiss around the necks. We had a foreplay for while just touch each other.

Of course, we are avoid to have a seduction each other, it may turn either of us off. We rather fool around each other.

Otherwise, I am very shy person as hardly to move really fast on men. I assume, I am an old fashioned too. I love to rub on man's leg because of soft hairy and muscle. It makes you feel good. ;)

Do not be heisate to ask him if he will be a free time during the weekend. ;)

~ Sabrina

P.S. Do not squeeze his balls !! Take it easy :lol:

I like to wait for her to make the first move. Mostly because I think women are tired of hearing those lines. Like they can't see it coming? Right. I let them know I am interested and then see how she responds. I am sure I have missed a lot of opportunities this way, but it is SOOOooo satisfying to know when she wants me enough to make the move!

I'm a old fashioned one... I like the guys to make the first move ;)

It depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm waiting and waiting and the guy has no clue then I have to make the first move and plant one on his lips then he'll be like "Ohhh!!" :doh:

I usually like the guys to make the first move.

Back