First appointment

Well, I just woke up and am getting ready to go to the appointment. I will let y'all know how it went when I get back.

Whoo hoo!!! :hyper:

Looking forward to your report -- wish the best for ya!

Ok, I am back from the clinic. Today was VERY rainy, so that made it a little stressing. That, and plus the fact that they did NOT tell me WHAT building their clinic was in, so that made it difficult finding the damn building. (the medical campus is HUGE) They did NOT tell me it was in the Neuroscience building...So we got there a little late, but we got there nonetheless. I had an interpreter waiting for me, but she could stay only like 20 minutes and she had a replacement coming. I liked the first interpreter very much, but the 2nd one was horrible. She apparently is new or something, and it was difficult to be understood with her.

BUT...I do have an appointment for the evaluation at 3 pm next week Tuesday AND then to meet with the doc again at 4 pm on the same day. I also have an appointment for a CT scan as well but they have not set the time and day yet, I am waiting on their email for that.

As far as the interpreter thing, I have requested the first one that I liked for next week and also requested that the 2nd one NOT be sent. I have no tolerance with crappy interpreters. So, they will send M******* if they can, if not, someone else as long as it is NOT E*********. So hopefully I will be able to make myself understood better next week.

That interpreter situation sucks.

I hope your next appointment will be without drama and full of progress!

That interpreter situation sucks.

I hope your next appointment will be without drama and full of progress!

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed. I don't think my doc understood me when he asked what my expectations were...thanks to the interpreter. *sighs*

But I will tell him my expectations again next week anyway so...yeah. :)

now you know where the place is.. you shouldnt have any plms getting there next time so good luck again! :) chin up its only monday.. It will be ok.. :)

I am sorry you had to go thru that crappy interpreter! I would rather request a good one though. Even though I am glad you requested the 1st one. :)

Soooo keep us dated!

:)

Lucia.. i am very sorry about lousy interpreter,,, so your affair failed heheh.. you will have better luck next week...

Back