Fire away.

CODAchild said:
:) Which person has been a big inspiration in your life?
Jesus Christ, and then my husband and my sons. :D

:bump: What's up with your screennames changes, AD-oldies?! I plan to stick with mine. :D

Psst, ask me any questions. :dance2:

Hello everybody. :) This thread is OLD and I'm laughing at myself about my posts. o.O LOL

:welcome: back! I noticed no one posted after you. Maybe somebody missed that thread? :P

Hello!! Thank you, Sequoias. I thought maybe this thread is too damn long or too old for anyone to read. Heh. Or maybe no one has any questions to ask me.

Anyways, thanks again. It's nice to be back. I see that some of the oldies have left AD. :/ I wonder why.

Anyways, is anyone going on the cruise? I sure am! It'll be a blast!

Hello everyone. I can't believe this. Oh man, wow. This thread is so old, over 10 years already! I'm still here, alive and kicking! Praise the Lord! Wow. Anyways, I went on cruise twice and I'm going on another one this October 2014! Who's gonna be there? ^_^ Have a blessing day/night, wherever you are!

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. You have come on AD on and off over the years. Are you planning on staying on here in AD for reading and posting? :hmm:

I do hope you continue to read and post here. See you around here if you are available. :wave:

Hey there! Missed you! Wow, 10 years old. I went back to the beginning...remembering some of the people who used to post here.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. You have come on AD on and off over the years. Are you planning on staying on here in AD for reading and posting? :hmm:

I do hope you continue to read and post here. See you around here if you are available. :wave:

Thankies. I come and go, yep. My boys are in their preteen and teen now. Can you believe that? LOL! They sure keep me busy. I will do my best to come and read posts, post few lines, and have fun. ^_^

Hey there! Missed you! Wow, 10 years old. I went back to the beginning...remembering some of the people who used to post here.

Yeah, long time, and I sure remember some of the crazy posts I made. They're so silly to read now. LOL! I've noticed quite a few people have left AD, unfortunately. On the other hand, I pray they have a great life. ^_^ How are you?

Yeah, long time, and I sure remember some of the crazy posts I made. They're so silly to read now. LOL! I've noticed quite a few people have left AD, unfortunately. On the other hand, I pray they have a great life. ^_^ How are you?

I left AD for like a year due to a situation but then after certain people could no longer post, I returned but slowly. Since Christmas break and all the snow days, I have been posting more these days.

I am good...just in a search of a job because I want to get better pay and I am burnt out from teaching. My son is 8 years old. When I first joined AD, we was barely a year old. I still keep in touch with those ADers who no longer come here. What about you?

I left AD for like a year due to a situation but then after certain people could no longer post, I returned but slowly. Since Christmas break and all the snow days, I have been posting more these days.

I am good...just in a search of a job because I want to get better pay and I am burnt out from teaching. My son is 8 years old. When I first joined AD, we was barely a year old. I still keep in touch with those ADers who no longer come here. What about you?

Hello again. I'm blessed with my three boys, of course, and they still keep me busy with their school activities and homework. I work at Walmart as a part time sale associate for five years already. My husband works too. We are keeping busy and feeling so much blessed from God, of course. We look forward to the deaf cruise in October 2014 to have so much fun, five of us go as a family! It's gonna be a lot of fun! I still keep in touch with few of AD'ers, but not as often as before though. Many blessings! ^_^

Back