Fire away.

ChelEler

Reaction score
Fire away and ask Momma Duck any questions:

I know I'm very late on this, but hey... I wasn't secured back then... but now I feel I am! So ask away any questions you may have, that relate to me and my life. Fire away! :thumb:

Psst: This thread may be slow growing but that's better than nothing at all, right?

Last edited:
ummmmmmmmm do you watching tv often, if you do then what is your fav. shows???

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
ummmmmmmmm do you watching tv often, if you do then what is your fav. shows???

Ah, I don't watch television much, but I watch movies. I guess I like to watch Fear Factor. :)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I see seem you love this internet than tv?? huh?

Yes, you can say that. I guess I like to interact with people than just sitting on my lazy ass, watching TV.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, I don't watch television much, but I watch movies. I guess I like to watch Fear Factor. :)

You like watching Fear Factor? *goose bumps* :lol:

I saw you mention somewhere on post that you work so what kind of job is it? ;)

When are you gonna do something productive? You seems to be on the computer 24/7

Originally posted by Wolfboy
When are you gonna do something productive? You seems to be on the computer 24/7

Is that any of business? :eek: I don't think so. Anyone can be on computer anytime they'd like -- do you pay for their internet service? I think not. It is rude to ask question like that. :roll:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Is that any of business? :eek: I don't think so. Anyone can be on computer anytime they'd like -- do you pay for their internet service? I think not. It is rude to ask question like that. :roll:

Um this is a ask me thread so im just asking. Calm down :roll:

:werd:

Chel, How long have u been married?? =D

Do u ever regret to be married ??? do u miss single ??? Do u wish that ur life would be different ?? and why?

Have you thought of get divorce?

Are you good at kick the balls?

How much t-shirt do you think you should wear during the winter time?

You like watching Fear Factor? *goose bumps* :lol:

I saw you mention somewhere on post that you work so what kind of job is it? ;)

Oops. Sorry for not replying this sooner! I was offline for the night. Duh me.

I work for an electricity company, in a Customer Service Department. I usually work with computer, data entry, and filing for these lazy meter readers. ;) Heh. Just kidding about them being lazy.

I work in a shared office with another coworker, and we both are getting along very well! :) I have been working here for over a year already.

I'm producing a baby! That's a big step! ;)

That's all right... he still has the right to ask me that question anyway. Thanks anyway. :thumb:

Um this is a ask me thread so im just asking. Calm down :roll:

No flaming, you and her! ;)

Got any more questions though? :D

Back