Finally!!!!!!!!!!

are you severe or profound hearing impaired? I have profound hearing loss so wonder if those phonak brand are good for severe to profound hearing loss?
Borderline severe (moderate to severe loss) I was looking on the Phonak site for more specifics on my aid the other day and they do have aids for severe-profound losses. I think Oticon is also a good brand too! I love my aids...before I only had dorky Siemens aids

deafdyke said:
I think Oticon is also a good brand too! I love my aids...before I only had dorky Siemens aids

Oticon i heard went out of business -- Seimens! i love that brand! :P its worked VERY nicely over 20 years for me! :D

OMG, these are really cool aids...I went out shopping last night (wanted to get some food and get my favorite magazine Jane ) and I could hear: a plane flying overhead, people talking from far away, and the drive through loudspeaker thingy at MickyD's!
Breezy, that cracked me up....I'm always doing that "WTF was that sound?!?!?!"
Oticon i heard went out of business -- Seimens! i love that brand!
You sure about that? Last I heard they were still making hearing aids...maybe they just aren't available in your area.
I always associate Siemens with old-lady aids for some odd reason...(ala Miricle Ear and Beltone)

deafdyke said:
You sure about that? Last I heard they were still making hearing aids...maybe they just aren't available in your area.
I always associate Siemens with old-lady aids for some odd reason...(ala Miricle Ear and Beltone)

yea thats what i was told by someone who likes Oticon too

associating Seimens with the old lady aids qq :rofl: ive always liked that brand cuz the sounds sounds more "stable" for lack of a better word if u uddy what im trying to explain :-/ *thinks a bit further on how to explain this* like not too loud scratchy sounds and other BS like that ack i hate that!

i dont wear my hearing aid much these days -- didnt really see a point -- i only wear it when i HAVE to

yea thats what i was told by someone who likes Oticon too
I just checked the Oticon site, and apparently Oticon aids ARE still being made....

Back