Fig is fruit.

sunflowergal

Reaction score
Do you like or dislike to eat figs?

I love to eat figs from tree. It taste like sweet. It taste almost like watermelon. I missed to eat figs from my Mother's figs tree in her back yard.

I had a fig tree in my backyard in New Orleans. During the beginning of July, they would mature and I'd start canning fig preserves. I'd found a greater satisfaction in eating something that I'd made compared to things I did not. Never liked them as a fruit, though.

I like Fig Newtons but I have not had them for awhile

I like to eat a Fig Newton. I don't eat it for long times. Fig is good for health. :)

I love to eat figs from tree. It taste like sweet. It taste almost like watermelon. I missed to eat figs from my Mother's figs tree in her back yard.

I never eat actual figs from any tree but the only fig kind I have ever eaten and tried is the Newtons. =P I would like to try the fig one day.

Fig cake is so delicous . I do make fig preserve every year that depend on good crop ..

I haven't try Fig, I have seen them in the stores.

<-------loves figs. My mother have a big fig tree which produces a large figs. She makes jams from it. Also she dried them with caramel coating on it. Sometimes I get a boxful from my mother and I dried them with caramel coating as well too. So yummy! :drool:

Back