Fidel castro died.

Of course, there is good and bad side with Castro.

Good - he improved the healthcare and education, also rid of mafia in Cuba.

Bad - He restricted on freedom of speech, put dissents in prison, nationalized the private companies and anti-capitalism.

I don't celebrate whoever died that I don't like their personality, especially Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Antonin Scalia and Phyllis Schlafly.

but I only like Scalia because of his respect with gaming communities.

Of course, there is good and bad side with Castro.

Good - he improved the healthcare and education, also rid of mafia in Cuba.

Bad - He restricted on freedom of speech, put dissents in prison, nationalized the private companies and anti-capitalism.

Foxrac

This is not what I'm talking about castro. Whatislife made the comment which it doesn't make a sense. He said CIA finally killed him which is not true. He died from a long time illiness.

Yeah. It was amazing that Castro was still alive and kicking while over 600 assassination attempts were failed to kill him. Wow.
I find it hard to believe he escaped so many threats against his life . 600 is a hell of a lot attempts !

Foxrac

This is not what I'm talking about castro. Whatislife made the comment which it doesn't make a sense. He said CIA finally killed him which is not true. He died from a long time illiness.

Ok, if CIA did kill Fidel Castro so US and Cuba would never have a chance to normalize the relation.

Also Cubans will be martyr for him and his power would pass on Cuban person that support communist, and possibly make worse.

I know that whatislife is just trolling us.

It's always been a common conspiracy theory that the CIA supposedly made multiple assassination attempts on Castro over the years. Whatislife was just making a joke of the conspiracy theory, that it took the CIA so long to finally get him.

Apparently 638 attempts... there is a documentary about it and exploring some of them.

Back