few weeks and seems too quiet

Plus with Walgreens, if you have a Balance card (or whatever it's called- I don't have it in front of me)- that's when you can buy one get one free. 99% of the time I go I'm able to do that so the 18.00 for a 24 pack is fine by me if I get the second one free :).

That was my point earlier! And it being a local source where you don't have to worry about mishandling during shipment.

Not sure if it was intended to go that way (and it was not batteries) but a recently had the USPS send a package from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Dallas, Texas then to Hazelwood, Missouri (just outside St. Louis) before arriving at my place in Southern Illinois. It would have seemed normal to go directly to Hazelwood and then to me as all of our stuff gets sorted in Hazelwood anymore. At least it did not get sent back where it came from but just took what seemed to me to be an extra day.

That was my point earlier! And it being a local source where you don't have to worry about mishandling during shipment.

Not sure if it was intended to go that way (and it was not batteries) but a recently had the USPS send a package from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to Dallas, Texas then to Hazelwood, Missouri (just outside St. Louis) before arriving at my place in Southern Illinois. It would have seemed normal to go directly to Hazelwood and then to me as all of our stuff gets sorted in Hazelwood anymore. At least it did not get sent back where it came from but just took what seemed to me to be an extra day.

Welcome to the world of logistics. There a reason why it was sent that way. Who's knows they could of used ground transportation then train then finished off to ground for example. All for the stakes of saving some bucks.

Not where I am from. LOL! lucky you. well at least I can get a box of 20 for 12.00 which means 60 batteries. :D

walgreens??? never heard of it. In the UK we have free health care as long as we pay our tax, I got my HA free but if I need to have them repairedd I have to pay unless it is the manufacturer fault.
Batteries are a life long free. I guess i am quite lucky.
I can not believe you have to deal with life insurance. Over here it is OPTIONAL just like house/contents insurance but if you drive car insurance is a MUST HAVE.
if i have audio appoinment and i cant afford to travel i can get a taxi paid both ways or a paitent transport pick up and drop off for free.
I am sorry if my post seems a bit silly complaining about a small charge.
But i honestly can not afford to pay for them. I dont drink or smoke or do anything illegal. but on my welfare (benifits) I have to relay on my husband for money.
because we are a couple we get less than a single person does.
We I was signal i could get upto £500 -£700 Pcm but as a couple we get less than £300 Pcm with bills and rent it does not stretch.

if I need to have them repairedd I have to pay unless it is the manufacturer fault.

Sadly this is true in the USA for the most part too. Because when I get my there is ONLY 90 days that repairs are covered. Then if the main part fails and/or the molds then I better hope it the time that the insurance will covers them (Once per 5 years for the main part while the molds can be replaced for free by the insurance up to year to year).

Back