Female UFC world champion calls out her transgender competitor

How come tickets are hard to get for WWE then? WWE Tickets are the toughest to get next to NFL tickets. You cant even walk up to box office to buy tickets for Giants,Jets,Redskins,Ravens,Packers,Cowboys,49ers,Pats or even The Bears.

You can subscribe HBO, Showtime or Epix to watch boxing for cheaper price.

How come tickets are hard to get for WWE then? WWE Tickets are the toughest to get next to NFL tickets. You cant even walk up to box office to buy tickets for Giants,Jets,Redskins,Ravens,Packers,Cowboys,49ers,Pats or even The Bears.
Seems to me the trend for NFL ticket purchasing lately is to buy them online or to call the Box Office of the team. Was just googling and you can't buy single game tickets for the SeaHawks by walking up to the box office. So no NFL tickets are not that hard to come by, you just have to know where to look for them or purchase.

I wouldn't know about WWE but it would not surprise me if the promoters of WWE are the ones who inflate the ticket prices to ridiculous amounts for so little entertainment value.

How can you get a ring side seat in WWE RAW? I cant get my hands on those.

Like these seats for example.

I got another take on this. How bout Summer Rae vs Ronda Rousey? Summer Rae might look like a small woman but she's so strong.

image_crop.php

That has no.bearing if its real or not. The wwe itself admits its not real. Its not even a sport. Nor governed as one. It doesnt claim to be one eather.
Thewwe is good at what it does. It entertains those who like to be entertained by it.
Which is fine.
But its as real as the movies man...
Belive otherwise if you must
As forthe tickets its a bussiness..as such expect all sorts of dirty tricks...

I got another take on this. How bout Summer Rae vs Ronda Rousey? Summer Rae might look like a small woman but she's so strong.
image_crop.php

In a real match. As in a real sports fight under ufc rules or in the case of rousy judo as she is a 4th dan.
Is that what your asking
Or in a fake acting show as wwe is?

In a real match. As in a real sports fight under ufc rules or in the case of rousy judo as she is a 4th dan.
Is that what your asking
Or in a fake acting show as wwe is?

In WWE Match. Just like Mike Tyson vs Stone Cole Steve Austin

In WWE Match. Just like Mike Tyson vs Stone Cole Steve Austin

That narrative of acting would be decided before hand...so perhaps show as opposed to match is better word to.describe it

Now tell me this is fake? Stardust hits a fan. and he jumps into the ring

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlGowHJg5Q[/ame]

do you believe it's real?

WWE wrestlers are from clone that immune to all pain and ill - they were born from university lab that WWE sign the contract with them.

Back