Female or Shemale ? Can You Tell ?

12/16 not too bad considering that some pic you can't see whole body and face.

Ha ha my former roommate found out the female he met to bounce behind the laundromat was a shemale.

Richard

Yes, but not always I know of one shemale that only needs her red lipstick that she can't go anywhere without and her whole face looks that of a girl and she grew long natural hair. She is Deaf herself and a natural good looking beautiful model. She did not need that too much make-up like some of the shemales I have met through some of my friend's and some wear hair wigs, some natural long grow hair etc. Some shemales do not have an apple throat etc. Some shemales are really models and some are using wigs and have a ugly face but they still say they are feminine which I find it sickening but that is how they live 24/7. I have tried to talk to them alittle bit about Jesus Christ from time to time. Some heard Jesus Christ and some still are living in the dark. They all live in the big city so I would have to go talk to them in the city about Jesus Christ from time to time and hang out with them for a while and just chat about anything, not just Jesus Christ but anything go to the bookstore, eat out and have fun. I mean it is alittle weird you know he is a man but you are talking to a girl. I still find that very disturbing.

it nothing wrong with she-males i love it it should be a good sex up thier arse:rockon: :bj: :69: :lick:

May I ask why is Heath banned?

You can ask, but it would be inappropriate for the moderators to tell you. Just as if you were banned, it would be inappropriate for the rest of us to know why, even if we might THINK we know.

As for my score: 14/16

It was tough, though... some of those "gals" looked QUITE convincing!

As a side note, I didn't really find the topic (and the test) offensive... just the part where Pacman was given "suggestions" on how to "better" his life by seeking out information about ex-gay groups... as well as the scripture links.

Good shemales, transexuals, tranny's, transgendered or whatever kind of catch my curiousity in a good way, I think. I am heterosexual so I love women, even good looking fake women. I'm so confused....

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::cool:I am opened mind about shemale or tranny. leave them alone!

Last edited:
Hi sweetheart

I did pretty good - 15/16.

You just have to really know the anatomy of women/men. The pics included hints that indicated they're shemales - their hands, sholder bones, etc. - things that most people ignore. Also, most shemales wear heavy makeups and they're a good hint they're shemales.

I FRM ENGLAND IN THE UK I AM A SHEMALES I DO WEAR HEAVY MAKE-UP 2 LOOK A SEXY BIRD IT WILL MAKE U:jaw:AND TAKE CARE TO U :lol:

indeed, many shemales that somebody vigorously enjoys throughly *many adjectives, i know* of playing both sides of fence, except that most likely to be pre-op trans but sticking with it.

My score: 11/16

One of them looks she-male but turn out it's a lady OOPS
:hmm: it's not easy to tell by the looks for she-male especially for the body or shape.

All I know is that it's Rupaul the drag queen :lol:
rupaul.jpg

10/16....Cheated a little!...Got my teenagers involved and they guessed more right than wrong!

12/16

I saw Ann Coulter the other day on a big screen TV - and said whoa that is really a guy in disguise.

Leave it to Heath to start an offensive topic in a forum where he doesn't belong.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this topic offensive.

"Shemale" is a pretty offensive term. I'm friends with many transgendered women and this term makes most of them pretty upset. It's a slur and it's transphobic.

Please be kind:hug: :
use MTF (male-to-female) or transsexual/transgendered woman.:ty:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this topic offensive.

"Shemale" is a pretty offensive term. I'm friends with many transgendered women and this term makes most of them pretty upset. It's a slur and it's transphobic.

Please be kind:hug: :
use MTF (male-to-female) or transsexual/transgendered woman.:ty:

Thumbs up vivid colour..... my wife is MTF and i am FTM... Yes i agree with you Shemale is offensive term to any MTF or drags (no offensive here)...... =O)

Back