Feeling Lonely

Hex

Reaction score
I've been feeling lonely lately I don't really have many people I can talk to iv felt like I'm in a rut idk what to do I live in a small town with not many people

Well right now I just read do some window shopping and walk the railroad tracks by my house

Well right now I just read do some window shopping and walk the railroad tracks by my house sad I know

Why no join a club or something where you can share an interest with someone?

Look for stuff when you're walking. Cool pieces of wood or ? I always look for stuff. :D

^There's too much cool sh#t to do and see out there for that.

Join a social media. I joined Glide and now I have looks of friend I can talk to face to face. Or add random people on facebook. Go out and say hi to a stranger. So many fun things. Find a penpal :D

Well right now I just read do some window shopping and walk the railroad tracks by my house sad I know
Please stay away from the railroad tracks. They're dangerous. You never know when a train might come. And should you get hit, the engineer and conductor (who have to see your mangled, and probably dead, body) will be traumatized for life.

Please stay away from the railroad tracks. They're dangerous. You never know when a train might come. And should you get hit, the engineer and conductor (who have to see your mangled, and probably dead, body) will be traumatized for life.
I know when the train is coming cause my HA starts screeching and ringing and I have to take them out idk why they do that but it gives me like 2 or 3 minutes of warning

I know when the train is coming cause my HA starts screeching and ringing and I have to take them out idk why they do that but it gives me like 2 or 3 minutes of warning
Please, stay away from the tracks. Besides the safety issue, you're trespassing.

Please check out this website: http://oli.org/

Lonely can be a gift.

Embrace the peace..

Thats a treasure....
mark my signs..

Back