Feeling closed in, lonely, a bit sad

Oliviasubgirl

Reaction score
Hi. I’m feeling overwhelmed a bit with COVID-19. The less busy I get sometimes, the more overwhelmed I feel. Started watching some shows that have good subtitling. Other than that seems I’m cleaning up everyday and that is too much.

I’m HOH add me thetechfollower at Kik messenger let’s chill if you know ASL it would be great otherwise let’s have a chat to get rid of boredom ;)

Ditto, Ive just started the month free trial of netflix, so Ive been binging... but when IM not doing that, like you IM cleaning the house. I recently moved to AZ and it's been over 100 degrees for 3 months straight, and I swear my two cats are trying to get NAKED! So, even though I vacuum just about everyday, I find cat hair everywhere. Clean, clean.... clean more.

Help, IM having conversations in my head... with myself.

Trish

Hi. I’m feeling overwhelmed a bit with COVID-19. The less busy I get sometimes, the more overwhelmed I feel. Started watching some shows that have good subtitling. Other than that seems I’m cleaning up everyday and that is too much.

You guys are right. That longer this goes on; the harder it becomes at times. Finding and maintaining a scheduled seems to help. Still going to bed and waking up at the same time. Going on a walk daily (when the temps are good for it) find a hobby that you've never tried and lose yourself in it. a craft. Reaching out on here is wonderful and I'm happy to see so many support each other.

It is hard, and it is weird. The good news...literally everyone is dealing with this right now and feeling the same things. I have found, exercise to be crucial. Its the best way I know to keep your mind right. Go for a run, walk...get outside breathe fresh air and sunshine as much as you can. Eat clean...drink water. All the basics. It really does all start there IMHO.

Would you rather die alone in your basement or from coved, even if you get it caches of dieing are less than 1/100 of 1%, chances of dieing from locking your self away :hmm: go up from 10% every week, is it a good day to die? the choice of where is yours, just say NO to lying tyrants, go out and kiss everything - everyone spread the love, love conkers all:dance:

Back