Feeling alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I don't know where or who else to turn. Something bad happened to me earlier this week, I couldn't tell anyone. Then this person just completely humiliated me today. All my friends and family were no more after this person spoke to everyone I knew. I realized I just lost everybody. I am sitting here trying to convince myself to not do anything stupid. I don't know what to do anymore. I literally have no one to talk to. I am not a very emotional person, its a scary feeling to feel this depressed with many thoughts passing through my heads. Its a land of tugowar for me right now.

Well, I had that happen to me the day after I lost my hearing. SO my solution was pretty simple. I went to the hardware store and bought .22 caliber concrete nail charges. They work in my Walther P22 pistol I waited till everyone was in the same room. I pulled out the P22, pointed it at myself and pulled the trigger. I soon discovered who actually cared and who didn't.

Sadly, nobody in the room gave a darn.

That was a tough pill to swallow.

Oh, and when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on, because that horse ain't done pulling you through the blackberry patch!

-Chris

i am sorry mushy,but as said all things pass and i believe what go around come around and whoever did this to you will have it come back at them one day

So....any improvement? When can we expect an update?

I think so we psychiatrist/doctor! evaluation her!?possibles! !issues about her! serious!

Sorry, misspelled it. I do think she may get to see sunny and byrdie in the waiting room of Dr. Munchausen.

How do you know doctor? who give you know!?

It's a joke about Munchausen's syndrome.

A person with Munchausen syndrome fakes sickness to get sympathy from people.

Shes fake??
Not saying yay or nay, but I did catch her in a lie about how many students there are at Oregon School for the Deaf, which she hasn't addressed. Other people who saw previous fakers here also seem to think something is up.
To anyone who is lurking, and to the OP. We KNOW when you're faking...Many of us have been here for years, and have a "radar" out for people like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back