feedback suggestion..

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
I just happen thinking about this.. how do you like this.. NO bash allowed!

I was happen think of this question if this woman/man who don't have a GREAT computer or anything like that.. they don't have a aim.. but they only can feel comfortable to access to the alldeaf.

If this woman feel so CLOSE to somebody on the ad and want to dicuss with anything as woman to woman.. sometime this woman just want to ask general with woman thingy to get all woman's option sometime this woman don't want to ask each of you or she don't want to pm each of you and wait for the answer.. sometime she want to have a *open* discucssion but again there are man access to see it and mocking about it..

same thing wtih man..

just thought a one open forum for woman only and men only.. that way man can't acess to woman's.. same with man...

I just don't know it will be allowed but again it's alway up to alex i just giving out the idea.

Oh, You meant having women section forum for women only and another section forum for men only? If that is what you meant, if so, not a bad idea, I kinda like that idea. :giggle:

I don't know if this is possible. Because one can easily get another account with fake sex and can 'chat' with 'same' sex users.
For example, a man can get a new account pretending that he is a 'she' and would be able to get into 'women forums' .

It's callin' " comfort zone ". :)

Yeah, I think it is a good idea. You are right -- it is up to Alex.

IN another forum they have that, and must have password to access in it. So meaning two different passwords for ladies and men? :dunno: So I cannot go in men's section or men cannot go in ladies' section without accessing in with password.

"Deaf woman's club" Simalir alike "girls' club only put on sign front of boys cannot entering that was 1950'ish type.. pretty cute..

I tho... *throw my suggestion into the box* "Deaf woman's club" suitable for women's personal lifestyles and feel comfortable talk with women's peers..

*hmmmm* btw as long you have brilliant suggestion!

Oh, You meant having women section forum for women only and another section forum for men only? If that is what you meant, if so, not a bad idea, I kinda like that idea. :giggle:

yeah that's what I mean.. but it's a point that sombeody can come in and fake it.. it's kinda hard issue, maybe alex have a idea so i don't know!

yeah that's what I mean.. but it's a point that sombeody can come in and fake it.. it's kinda hard issue, maybe alex have a idea so i don't know!

What about without password, and just have it like General Chat and etc?

Like having a women forum where all women can discuss situation regarding about women without having men to post in there, and Men can have their own forum where they can discuss situations regarding about men? I really do like your idea thou. Thanks for bringing that up to our attention. ;)

i would like to add tihs.. i just happen pop that one.. we do have a two woman mods that way they both can watch what we are dicussing without having the mens of the mods. but again.. Alex can........... soo im sure alex can keep the serect? i don't know if out there woman will feel comfortable to dicuss..

We only have one female mod . CODAchild is not a mod any longer . I don't know why!

Cooliefroggie -- ur idea is nice honey but i just dont see myself posting anything abt that cuz i just simply do not feel all too comfy posting anything deep abt myself and i have my limits on how much info i post and etc -- cant trust too many ppl

i agree.. not gonna post anything deep like that.. i considered it too personal to reveal then be used against me via online. thats big risk knowing it can happen like it did before. no way..

Im not going to carry the problem here but just the general dicussion.. like how you can solve with period issue... pregancy issue.... dating advice like this..

Don't need to give out TOO much infromation.. just use your own wise and your best friend is common sense...

I wouldn't share mine either just open dicussion..

Back