Feedback please on my free online times table "video"

teachtheworldblog

Reaction score
Hi
Have been making lots of free online teaching " videos" mainly Maths learning ones. I have now made a trial 2 times table learning one with no sound which I am hoping will be used by learners with hearing (who for some reason don't want sound, for example if they are in a room with other learners and don't want to disturb them or wear headphones) and for non-hearing learners.
If people find it useful I will make others. All will be online and free of charge to use. What I am kindly asking you to do is to try the video out and see if it is useful.
Any ideas on improvements I can make to it will also be welcome, by all means comment on this post.

I am not looking for lengthy posts, just one word will be fine and I certainly will not be upset in any way by negative comments. "yes" if think it would be useful, "no" if you think it would not is all I need as a comment.

As you will see if you have a look at the "video" it cannot be signed as you don't actually see me, just what I am writing so apologies for that.

There is a link below to the "video".

http://www.showme.com/sh/?h=VXzQMro

Best wishes and thanks in advance.

Graham

Back