Feedback on Z5 Max?

Discussion in 'Deaf Products & Technologies' started by ChicagoBlue2, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Keiro

Keiro Member

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here?

To put Ubuntu on the hard drive, you'll need to install Ubuntu onto a spare hard drive on another computer and then the hard drive into the B40-30. Presto, you now have control of the OS.

Also, apparently if your hardware warranty from Lenovo expires, ZVRS expects you to not renew the warranty, stating that they cover the warranty themselves. Right... like I'm going to trust that the hardware's covered when the warranty's expired?

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Active Member

PM me please as well :)

3. scscomp2014

scscomp2014 Member

well yea between ubuntu linux os or windows 10 has recovery partions on hard drive only for lenovo ideacentre 700 model you can hit f2 during the boot and boom! you got windows 10 back to normal like factory out the box !!!

4. scscomp2014

scscomp2014 Member

i going to working on it to buy z5 max from my friends that why my friends dont use it that much i will make thru a payments then i get owned without contact with zvrs that why zvrs most likely try to tricks to deaf poeples to send the machine to zvrs in florida then find out they wont give you a newly updated of lenovo ideacentre 700 i knew it they are still dirty and lying and try to scared the deaf peoples about police or etc or fined plus i am happy to help to you all i know many peoples has z5max make to fully desktop control and get rid ring of z5 max logo and lock screen with special program and remote service on every z5 max make nosey to peoples on z5 max machine to control your computer they are wrong and privacy issue that why i got rid of z5 max program and remote service i have to right to remove it all kind of zvrs maker on free lenovo computer that why computer is yours to keep no matter you needs

that why i been working hard to keep up with someone with lenovo all in one pc make people happy please dont return the machine to zvrs ok ?!??!?

5. BigDaddyX05

BigDaddyX05 New Member

yo man ..... still help fix people z5 max computer i really want full control of my computer

6. scscomp2014

scscomp2014 Member

i am still in service for fix more still coming !!!!

7. scscomp2014

scscomp2014 Member

i not quitter due of i got new computer something powerful i have intel core i7 4ghz very powerful gaming pc !!! i still using pull hard drive out the z5 max machine to wipe zvrs out then put windows 10 anybody is happy !!!

8. coffeedad3

coffeedad3 New Member

He replaced motherboard on his z5 max and he formatted HDD and ready to install windows 10 but not working at all. He said look like there is no connect between motherboard and HDD?
    Any idea?

9. scscomp2014

scscomp2014 Member

need driver download to update the hardware from ms update if requested but i fixed it all goods for windows 10!