Fear The Walking Dead

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Discuss about TV shows - Fear the Walking Dead

It will come on this Sunday (on April 10).

I can't wait to find out why they changed their mind about living on the boat.

I can't wait to find out why they changed their mind about living on the boat.

I don't think it will be easier to live on boat because they have to hunt for food and medicines.

Hunting could be much harder in west coast than in east coast because population is much sparse per mile. The east coast is more crowded.

I don't think it will be[ easier to live on boat because they have to hunt for food and medicines.

Hunting could be much harder in west coast than in east coast because population is much sparse per mile. The east coast is more crowded.

I think California has more livestock than east coast.

I don't recall them living on the boat from last season. They were at that guy's really nice house and he was telling them he was going to book it and suggested they did too. I'm really looking forward to this show, I actually like more than TWD - especially after that stupid cliffhanger.....

I think they were talking about going there... I don't remember actually seeing them sail out to the boat or even being on the boat...so guessing the premiere tonight is starting some time after last season ended.

That was my favorite too. I said to my friend "and I thought I'd seen all the ways to kill walkers...." lol (aka infected).

I suggest you to watch Piranha (2010) so you will see black man used propeller to kill piranhas.

I liked the zombie under water...did not expect that....freaky.

Creepy, I don't know that pill could turn into zombie.

Creepy, I don't know that pill could turn into zombie.

It didn't- it was a 'poison pill' that was meant to kill. Once anyone dies- of anything- then they become a zombie/infected/<insert whatever word is used> (since in neither series is the word zombie ever mentioned).

I'm guessing the family (or most of them anyway) didn't know that after one dies , you reanimate- they may have thought that getting injured/bit or exposed somehow was what caused the "zombie like" infected...

It didn't- it was a 'poison pill' that was meant to kill. Once anyone dies- of anything- then they become a zombie/infected/<insert whatever word is used> (since in neither series is the word zombie ever mentioned).

I'm guessing the family (or most of them anyway) didn't know that after one dies , you reanimate- they may have thought that getting injured/bit or exposed somehow was what caused the "zombie like" infected...

Well, I think differently.

You can't become zombie if you aren't bitten by them, or possibly spread of virus.

Everyone is infected. That is why, when you die, you become a zombie. that is why you saw people in TWD who tried to hang themselves become zombies when they died.

I think I heard the skies rumble I agreed with stein!

Yes, you can become a zombie- it doesn't matter how one dies. Supposedly everyone is already infected. They found that out after Rick killed Shane and Shane then became a zombie (Carl then shot him in the head).

We've seen people turn when stabbed, shot, already dying of an illness, their head lopped off (poor Herschel). I'm guessing that the girl we saw in the opener of FTWD died of an overdose.

TL;DR- It doesn't matter- everyone has the virus anyway-you turn when you are either bitten or die of something.

If you think that way so small bite shouldn't lead to death so that's not make any sense, unless virus has active and inactive.

It is possible for anyone get bitten to commit suicide (by hanging) instead of suffer as zombie.

I did say that... one can turn after bitten by zombie... they don't die.

Many examples of that in TWD- Bob was one of them. Some do survive if the wound was treated right off- chop off the leg or arm. Guess it takes a while to 'activate' the virus if someone is bitten and may depend on size of bite.

Back