Fear the Walking Dead Discussion

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you think of the show? I think Alicia's boyfriend will be first to get killed off. Who do you think will get killed by zombies?

Fear the Walking Dead comes on every Sunday at 8 pm.

Discuss away!

I rated the first episode 7 out of 10 stars. It's so not bad.

But, I feel that Nick won't survive longer enough. Hmm...

Not a bad start- will be interesting to see how they do this one.

Judging by previews (possibly for more than just next week) Nick won't last long. I wonder if they'll run into Calvin again or not. Pretty obvious for now they don't know to hit the brain to fully kill them yet.

Alicia's boyfriend? Unfortunately I missed bits and pieces... from both viewings lol due to something that required my full attention in prep for the next day (it wasn't fun).

I just looked at the preview for next week. You guys are right. Nick doesn't look good!

I rated the first episode 7 out of 10 stars. It's so not bad.

But, I feel that Nick won't survive longer enough. Hmm...

Nick will be around for the long haul...he's a main character. I thought the show was fantastic. It was hard to follow an act like TWD but they pulled it off. I'll be watching Sunday....:popcorn:

Laura

I was right about Alicia's boyfriend. He got bitten by a zombie. I hope Tobias join the family to escape to the desert. I think he knows a little bit about how to survive. The TV show needs a strong man like Rick or Shane to help them fight off zombies.

It will be interesting to see the zombie n the hood episodes..
If they make them...
The damage zombie gangbangers can do...mmmmmmm....
And all that bling.....
Wouldnt escaping via water craft (from l.a. marina, docs watever)..while keeping shore in sight be a better option for long term survival then the desert? Walkers cant swim right....so that negates their ambush threat, fish for food, rain or water purifier for water. Shore in sight for navigation (if no equipment), and no expertise in star navigating on the water....so shore in sight also for quick accsess...guess it brings more human surviver plms..people wanting to kill you, pirates...the usual...but no walkers...so guess it wouldnt be the best for a show...mmmm
I havnt seen any of this new show yet..lookforward to it...

Hmm true about zombies aka "walkers" and water.. in The Walking Dead I seem to remember the walkers not comprehending even a stream or river or how to get across it.

But knowing the writers I'm sure they'll figure out a way for zombies to still attack on water (not to mention if somebody dies on board- they'd turn- with this new show they don't know how to effectively kill the zombies yet).

It will be interesting to see the zombie n the hood episodes..
If they make them...
The damage zombie gangbangers can do...mmmmmmm....
And all that bling.....
Wouldnt escaping via water craft (from l.a. marina, docs watever)..while keeping shore in sight be a better option for long term survival then the desert? Walkers cant swim right....so that negates their ambush threat, fish for food, rain or water purifier for water. Shore in sight for navigation (if no equipment), and no expertise in star navigating on the water....so shore in sight also for quick accsess...guess it brings more human surviver plms..people wanting to kill you, pirates...the usual...but no walkers. H..so guess it wouldnt be the best for a show...mmmm
I havnt seen any of this new show yet..lookforward to it...

That was my first thought too. I don't know why the writers didn't think of that. I think the show would be more interesting with pirates! I would move to Texas. Low population and a lot of guns. They have many super stores like Walmart and Target. I can imagine how tough it is to travel from New York to Texas.

Here is the link on best and worst places to survive the apocalypse:
http://www.hopper.com/articles/352/the-best-and-worst-places-to-survive-the-zombie-apocalypse

That was my first thought too. I don't know why the writers didn't think of that. I think the show would be more interesting with pirates! I would move to Texas. Low population and a lot of guns. They have many super stores like Walmart and Target. I can imagine how tough it is to travel from New York to Texas.

Here is the link on best and worst places to survive the apocalypse:
http://www.hopper.com/articles/352/the-best-and-worst-places-to-survive-the-zombie-apocalypse
Ironically In The Walking Dead- Abraham, Mullet guy (his name escapes me) and crew were from Texas and driving east.

We having a Zombi tv channel starting soon,these blasted zombi's taking over

I woulsnt do twxas....whilw twxas has a low pop.itborders mexico with a high poo..and its allot of desert...
Up here....
Head north.....into bush....
Even in the dead of winter...if you know how to survive there is food to hunt...
Granted here you would prob end up fighting against zombie bears or zombie moose...which would suck......really....but zombies prob get frozen stiff in 40 below..so...mmmmmm
Mmmm......

I woulsnt do twxas....whilw twxas has a low pop.itborders mexico with a high poo..and its allot of desert...
Up here....
Head north.....into bush....
Even in the dead of winter...if you know how to survive there is food to hunt...
Granted here you would prob end up fighting against zombie bears or zombie moose...which would suck......really....but zombies prob get frozen stiff in 40 below..so...mmmmmm
Mmmm......

I don't know how to survive in wintertime in Canada! lol

Hmm true about zombies aka "walkers" and water.. in The Walking Dead I seem to remember the walkers not comprehending even a stream or river or how to get across it.

But knowing the writers I'm sure they'll figure out a way for zombies to still attack on water (not to mention if somebody dies on board- they'd turn- with this new show they don't know how to effectively kill the zombies yet).

They filthy can see not had bath since they been dead

So it seems we probably will not get the explanation how zombies did rise up. So we'd have to assume that's incurable virus or something. But how did all of people get infect before someone dies and comes back as a walker, anyways?

So it seems we probably will not get the explanation how zombies did rise up. So we'd have to assume that's incurable virus or something. But how did all of people get infect before someone dies and comes back as a walker, anyways?

I think it is in the air because the girl in first episode died of drug overdose and became zombie. I think all healthy people are infected. They all become zombies when they die. I wish we know exactly what happened.

I think it is in the air because the girl in first episode died of drug overdose and became zombie. I think all healthy people are infected. They all become zombies when they die. I wish we know exactly what happened.

That is how it started. The girl turned because she over dosed, and as Jenner the scientist from the first season of TWD said "We're all infected." When a person turns depends on a number of factors. Some turn upon death, and others it takes hours. The girl turned because she died, and yes, there was a virus that was affecting everyone. Only the boy with the knife at the school was aware this was happening before everyone else.

Laura

Yeah. But how did they get infected from? It seems the zombie virus infect all people first then whenever time passes on, zombies rise up from the dead.

I'm curious to know how Tobias knew already. That will be an interesting story line if they develop it.

UK going have new TV channel devoted to zombies,not to sure myself.Has America got this channel?

Back