Fb and groups....lol

sonocativo

Reaction score
So I slapped my car up for sale, I get a PM if I'm negotiable and reply that I might be, just depends soooooooooo...................
They reply back with a lmk ( let me know ) so sarcastic me replies back with:

LYK ? (let toy know what?)
If I will accept $3999 instead of $4000 ?

idiots.

So I slapped my car up for sale, I get a PM if I'm negotiable and reply that I might be, just depends soooooooooo...................
They reply back with a lmk ( let me know ) so sarcastic me replies back with:

LYK ? (let toy know what?)
If I will accept $3999 instead of $4000 ?

idiots.

Maybe the rules for their financing deal stipulate it being under $4,000 and $3,999 is under $4,000.

I would just fish a dollar out of my wallet and make it an even 4K. The buyer was being a jerk, most of us picked up on that, Jane.

Maybe the rules for their financing deal stipulate it being under $4,000 and $3,999 is under $4,000.
As usual, you totally missed the point. I doubt the $ amounts Sono listed are "real".

no, just a bunch of idiots, I got another PM from him just straight up calling me a dumbass...ect... so I reported him to the mods, I sent a copy of the messages to show there was no provocations whatsoever as our last pms I told him I was the seller, I don't make offers I either accept or decline offers made. some people are just to stupid to be on this earth. Oh, and he was banned from the group.

Back