Favorite silly/funny movie?

kokonut

Reaction score
I'd have to go with the classic Blazing Saddles movie. The whole plot of it, the funny lines, sight gags, the twist on history, etc. A cleverly done movie.

It Happened One Night
You Can't Take It With You
Arsenic and Old Lace

We like oldies.=)

I'd have to go with the classic Blazing Saddles movie. The whole plot of it, the funny lines, sight gags, the twist on history, etc. A cleverly done movie.

Blazing Sadles was awesome. Like Mel Brooks movies High Anxiety and History of the World Part One are great. To Be Or Not To Be is my favorite Mel Brooks movie though.

I like the Porky's movies. Caddy Shack. American Pie series, Tomcats, movies by the Farelley brothers, 40 year old virgin, Masters of Menace and Jekyll and Hyde... Together Again.

For my favorite comedy movie, it's Harold and Kumar movies. I love them.
Also maybe American Pie. It depends but especially American Pie 4: American Reunion. I can't wait to see that.

Liar Liar
Tommy Boy
There's Something About Mary
The Wedding Singer
My Cousin Vinny
Beetlejuice
Heather's
The Princess Bride
Sixteen Candles
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Bridget Jones Dairy
Wedding Crashers

More but I'll stop here :)

I'm with you all on Tommy Boy, Black Sheep. Chris Farley was a master of visual comedy. he and David Spade were like a modern day Laurel and Hardy...
Animated Comedies:
I love the Shrek series of movies, Donkey is my favorite character...
Monsters Inc.
Kung Fu Panda: Po is like an animated Chris Farley...

Spaceballs and Galaxy Quest were good from a geeky sci fi parody point of view.

Rush Hour
Jackie Chan is amazing with the visual comedy too..

Adam Sandler
Waterboy
Happy Gilmore

Eddie Murphy... just about any of his comedies...

I love any movie with Adam Sandler in it. Jim Carey is good too. Chris Farley will be deeply missed.

My Cousin Vinny
Foul Play
All's Well, Ends Well 2009 (Hong Kong)
Queen of Hearts (English)

I loves 'The Frisco Kid' too! OMG I loved it when Gene Wilder refused to get on his horse because it the Jewish Sabbath. The Max Brothers , I loves all of their movies. King of Heart.

Nacho Libre (Jack Black movie)

Toy Story 2 (Hilarious!!!!!!!)

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (OMG I scream with laughter when Sylvester drives like a maniac to get to his mother, and when they're all on the fire ladder falling off, and when they all try to squeeze into a taxi and one guy I think Jonathan Winters is hanging on to the open car door as it goes speeding down the highway). Oh and when the loudmouth mom Ethel Merman slips on a banana peel!!

This one's a classic, I saw D.C. Cab recently. WAY to go with use of language, hilarious!

I really loved "Sunshine". That camper van ran in a very different way from a normal daily driver. Wow, I would not drive it alone!!!

Back