Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

my favorite quote is from Last of the mohicans

there is a war on how is it you are headed west

its easy we face to the north then real sudden like turn left

Last edited:
Gladiator
Maximus removes his helmet/mask, revealing his identity to Commodus, and says;
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

Spock... "Live long and prosper."

Dirty Harry... "Go ahead, make my day."

James Bond... "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."

The Terminator... "I'll be back."

Clark Gable in "Gone With the Wind"........."Frankly, my Dear...I don't give a damn!"

"Heeeeree's Johnny!"
-from, of course, nobody than Jack Nicholson
[The Shining]

Clark Gable in "Gone With the Wind"........."Frankly, my Dear...I don't give a damn!"

The actual quote was "my dear, I don't give a damn." This is one of those quotes that often gets misquoted.

My favorite lines?

From Croupier:

Chapter 13. It's all numbers, the croupier thought. Spin of the wheel, turn of the card, time of your life, date of your birth, year of your death. In the book of Numbers the Lord said, "Thou shall count thy steps."

From A Better Tomorrow:

If you live by principles, you have nothing to fear. Be strong.

From Fallen:

Something is always happening, but when it happens, people don't always see it, or understand it... or accept it.

There are moments which mark your life. Moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same and time is divided into two parts, before this, and after this... Sometimes you can feel such a moment coming. That's the test, or so I tell myself. I tell myself that at times like that, strong people keep moving forward anyway, no matter what they're going to find.

From Henry V:

If little faults proceeding on distemper shall not be winked at, how shall we stretch our eye, when capital crimes, chewed, swallowed and digested appear before us?

Customs curtsy to great kings. We are the makers of manners, Kate.

From Sense & Sensibility:

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove. Oh no! It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken."

From Fight Club:

You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

The things you own end up owning you.

Last edited:
frankly my dear i dont give a dam,gone with the wind
i am Bond james bond.

fair play,tidy, whats occuring..gavin and stacy

Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

Spock... "Live long and prosper."

Dirty Harry... "Go ahead, make my day."

James Bond... "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."

The Terminator... "I'll be back."

I'll be back :rockon:

I like several quotes from Forrest Gump

"Im not a smart man but I know what love is" (I love that quote)

"Stupid is as stupid does" :lol:

I'll be back :rockon:

I like several quotes from Forrest Gump

"Im not a smart man but I know what love is" (I love that quote)

"Stupid is as stupid does" :lol:
I remember years ago when I was working at my local video store. We got a bunch of little books that came with the movie, Forrest Gump. It was titled Gumpisms or something. It was full of funny quotes that Gump would say. ;)

There are lots of movies that are in mine favorite list. Guy's Mostly i like to watch horror movies. So guy's mine favorite movie is Twilight The Eclipse. ITs really nice love story. The Based on the love of a vampire and a girl. Really awesome movie to watch.

One of my favorite movie quotes of all time is:

Harry: "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Albus: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?"

Many people are already going to know what I am going to say:

Kevin MaCallister: I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including inbetween my toes and in my belly button, which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape.

My other favorite by Kevin: This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone. Did you hear me? I'm living alone! I'm living alone!

Oh, how I LOVE this movie. I need a Home Alone fix now... Can't wait for Christmas Eve when my family and I watch this. :) (Of course I will have watched at least a dozen times before then...it will be Dec, I have to watch it a lot) ;) Don't judge me!! hahaha

Road to Perdition

There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

Laura

Princess Bride - "My name is Indigo Mantoya, you killed my father...prepare to die"

Practical Magic - "I just want to be normal" ... "My dear, who said being normal was ever a good thing?"

Back