Favorite Facebook game?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Do anyone have favorite Facebook games such as Frontier, Farmville, Mafia Wars, and things like that?

I do have favorites: Treasure Madness, Frontierville, Farmville, Mafia Wars, and so many games but I do limit playing those games.

Zoo World- It used to be an addictive game for me- now I only play when I remember to feed my animals! :) I wouldn't dare to join any other games as I don't much of my time to the computer much these days. :) Other wise I'd play some acrade games on FB as well. :)

I play Cafe World and Farmville. I only do it to have something todo at times. I don't enjoy it at all.

FarmTown and FarmVille are my favorites :D I play others too but not as often.

LOL I like Bubble Pop2, Farkle, Bejewled Blitz, Gem Blitz, Collapse.Three Towers Solitaire and Marble Lines on Mind Jolt Games app from facebook

i do love play

farmville,petville,cafeworld,treasureisle,frontierville,mafia

none. I'm only there for my friends' updates... so I don't have to nag them everyday of how they are doing! I guess that's my 'game'. :lol:

Does not play ANY games on FB. Used to but I saw up close and personal what effect games can have on a person.

He barely managed to pass his summer classes to be considered entrance into the nursing program.

Needless to say NO GAMES for me. I need to concentrate on my schooling. :D

Farkle hates me! It waits until I get a halfway decent score and then takes it all away from me!

I play Frontierville, Maya Pyramids, Chocolatier and Bejewelled. I had Farmville and Fishworld as well, but when I had to start setting my alarm clock an hour earlier every morning to feed my cows/sheep/fish/water my crops I decided to uninstall a few of them...

Addicted?? Moi??? Never!!!

Back