Fanasty foods

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
what kind of foods that would had turned u on?

meme any kinds of Italians foods! :mooaaaan::clit: :wiggle: :naughty:

You referring to food that makes us horny or gives us orgasms?

lol eatin exotic food turns me on :roll: blah.. like clam and oysters and uh something that wud turn me on fast lol makes me want do :69: lol it's ironic that I was born on JuNe 9th= perfect way to do 69 on 69 eh? :laugh2:

:laugh2:@ Chel, sorry honey, i didnt meant like that.. just a opinions.. then @ bebe, right on, but of course men does gone crazed if girls ate those.. haha.. true true.. but eeew! that oyster, i would NEVER try them... at all.. :nono:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
lol eatin exotic food turns me on :roll: blah.. like clam and oysters and uh something that wud turn me on fast lol makes me want do :69: lol it's ironic that I was born on JuNe 9th= perfect way to do 69 on 69 eh? :laugh2:

:shock: :laugh2: oooooooooooooooo

Ahh! Italian's fast way of getting in the bed with someone?
PRESTO!!! heh heh
Ahh, by the way my birthday's on 9th of June too! Ha! prettybebe78

And I, myself, knows some italian dishes...And I was an pizza man! heh *Slaappin' the dough in the air*

There isn't really any food that makes me horny or gives me orgasms. However, I did read an article a couple years back about a drug that a university was researching on. They asked for volunteers to try a drug that they developed. It worked pretty well, but with one side effect. That side effect was... that they get an orgasm when they yawn. Funny thing though, many of those participants came back asking for more. :lol:

LOL, that would be hilarious, taking that drug and yawning.. oops! :rofl:

Good food does make me feel all good inside, but not horny, I think. I mean, really good food... not Buffalo wings or pizza, but more like gourmet dishes and so on. Dark chocolate has that effect on me too, and one of my ex's thought that Chinese food made me horny. Sometimes I thought that was true, sometimes no. :dunno:

Back