fall back into alldeaf room

knightwolf68

Reaction score
guess what ???? what the earth where i have been in lately and finally baccckkkk and i don't recall when the last time i was here it seem like millioniare of years ago lol ... but probaly last summer i think .... so give me a hollars in ptv msg as i hope that i can keep come back ... my life is soooooo nutttsssssss into the wacko world now.... so hope to hear from all of you soon... if u knew my pager addy then give me a call ... or u can ask chel to pass the msg to me for permission to give the msg .... thanks otherwise my aim is same sn as here .... hope to hear from you so take care and keep that chin up above as much as possible ... so peace out there .... bye for now

Welcome back to AD. I too was absent from here for a long time. the summer is just around the corner and i might spend less time on here depending on how busy my summer will be.

take of your jacket stay a while eh

Welcome back KW68. :hug: Hope you keep coming back. I sure dont want to lose track of all my friends here. :giggle:

WB KW68
Psssst it's me Bullym0m aka...
Now new user id.. GalaxyAngel...
Still bulldog obession.. LOL

Long time see'n you haul ages!

Hey, it's been a while. Welcome back!

welcome back knightwolf68 :thumb: and it's me geminicat05 :D I changed the username from last year lol anyways.. have a good day ;)

Thanks everybody and wow some of u change the sn and that's kewl so now I am here once again ... Any interest going on ?? Most of sn I don't reconize it that's interest to know smile :fingersx:

Welcome back and hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in AD!

That was a cool video to watch Dannie-- :thumb:

Hey, you! You're back. :hug: Whazzup, buddy? We didn't get to see each other yesterday! Damnit. We went to Boondocks to have fun. My boys were driving me and my hubby crazy! Yep, I drove that go-cart car and damn, it was so S L O W !!! :laugh2: Oh well.

Good to see you back online on AD! :hug:

Back