Facebook....

yagazn

Reaction score
(Gasp) One of the AD member put home address and phone number on FB. Did u put your address and phone number on FB, I mean NEVER NEVER NEVER put it like that on FB. That's not smart.

I'm not telling who it is (just for protection).

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!.

My address is:

505 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA

Happy Thanksgiving!

serious! that is not safe! that is not allow address because reason! protect to your confidential address! never phone and never address give people no way big serious!

Wirelessly posted

authentic said:
My address is:

San Francisco, CA

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lol

Yes I do put my address on facebook for family and friends who I known all my life. Its set on privacy. I guess the trouble starts when you randomly add people you don't know.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Lol

Yes I do put my address on facebook for family and friends who I known all my life. Its set on privacy. I guess the trouble starts when you randomly add people you don't know.

serious that is why! personal your address I never it

My address is not on FB, my mobile number is, my home number is not. I'm not worried as I've not had any scammers contact me. Besides my profile is set to friends only.

Same here, I do not have my address or number on fb. I also have my profile set to friends only. I've not had any problems with scammers.

I never put my phone number and address on FB profile. I won't get scammers.

I don't see the big deal. As long as you giving out your real name and location, anyone can look up your address from a phonebook. Heck, if you own a house, they can look you up from GIS or Real estate tax from their county records/websites.

If you want privacy, here's a way to do it:

Fake name
Fake location (or no location)

have you phone number unlisted

or don't add people you don't know.

For me, only my family and close friends can see my address on Facebook. Everyone else on my Facebook friend list can not see it.

never put in phone and address no way! that is serious not good! I don;t want to put oon my address no way I doin't put in mobile no way! I hate scammer and hacker

never put in phone and address no way! that is serious not good! I don;t want to put oon my address no way I doin't put in mobile no way! I hate scammer and hacker

You do know that FB lets you specify who can see what, right down to individual people?

I have my address visible to some people on FB and my phone number to four people.

I hope if they need to contact me they remember it is there.

I would not put bank details there, but my address is freely available to anyone who can use phone directory listing site.

(Gasp) One of the AD member put home address and phone number on FB. Did u put your address and phone number on FB, I mean NEVER NEVER NEVER put it like that on FB. That's not smart.

I'm not telling who it is (just for protection).

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!.

no

Me neither - I don't add my address, not worth.
only my mobile phone - but my privay is set to friends only. Public can fuck off.

About 15 years ago someone and I got into an argument on a forum. Person said they were capable of finding out where I lived and they were going to come to my house and kill me.

I replied I would gladly save them a lot of trouble searching for me. I posted my full name, my address, my phone number, and the times I would be home from work.

I have neither seen nor heard from this person since.

About 15 years ago someone and I got into an argument on a forum. Person said they were capable of finding out where I lived and they were going to come to my house and kill me.

I replied I would gladly save them a lot of trouble searching for me. I posted my full name, my address, my phone number, and the times I would be home from work.

I have neither seen nor heard from this person since.

:lol: Good response!

FB Feedback Huh?

I never give it out on FB also not see my e mail addy because someone disturb me so i hide it.:hmm:

I don't see the big deal. As long as you giving out your real name and location, anyone can look up your address from a phonebook. Heck, if you own a house, they can look you up from GIS or Real estate tax from their county records/websites.

If you want privacy, here's a way to do it:

have you phone number unlisted

or don't add people you don't know.

For me, only my family and close friends can see my address on Facebook. Everyone else on my Facebook friend list can not see it.

That's right. but I won't put my home address on FB.

Last edited:
have to agree with that.. I dont even put out my full mailing address or phone number.. just where I am and etc.. that's all...

I don't put my personal information in fb. Its good open door for scammers to find your number and pass your info around.

Back