Facebook vs Myspace which is better?

I just joined Facebook two months ago. I like Facebook better than Myspace because Facebook is safer than Myspace. My relatives and friends said Facebook is the best social networking site and privacy security system better very much.

I deleted my Myspace account long time ago. :D

I've had a Myspace for several years. I started a Facebook and deleted it about 10 minutes later. I was just not impressed with Facebook. Several of my friends have deleted their Facebook accounts because of viruses they got...I've never had a problem with Myspace. I guess it is just all in one's opinion in which social group they like and how good of a virus program you have running on your pc.

I've had a Myspace for several years. I started a Facebook and deleted it about 10 minutes later. I was just not impressed with Facebook. Several of my friends have deleted their Facebook accounts because of viruses they got...I've never had a problem with Myspace. I guess it is just all in one's opinion in which social group they like and how good of a virus program you have running on your pc.

I disagree, myspace carry most crap-ware to make most of their PC act stupid.

If you don't like facebook, go to Facebook, it's light, less crap and quick loading to use. Unfortunately, you cannot use chatroom or auto new incoming post, etc...

every1 know they're welcome to add me if they PM on here

Viruses?

Only virus problems I have heard of are the ones from MySpace due to the fact people could embed them into their profiles via HTML. Now Facebook has problem with applications, data-mining and privacy violations which are constantly be amended.

of course :locked:
facebook-logo.jpg
:locked:
, It is easy and almost full of privacy.

i use myspace, facebook and twitter equally. i like all of them for different reasons:

myspace: music is my life, and bands are always sending me friend requests through the site. if it wasn't for myspace, i would have never known about 2 of my favorite bands: varsity fanclub and skyline. <3. yeah, bands have pages on fb too, but myspace is more music-friendly. and the bands i like post bulletins on myspace about contests, or live chats and whatnot. so myspace does have some pros.

facebook: i'm 1000% addicted to fb...off the top of my head, i can't think of anything bad about it. except...those damn apps! people keep sending me app requests, even when i tell them not to! ugh. but that's the only bad thing i can think of :)

twitter: i'm a HUGE tweet-er, and i'm not ashamed to admit it! haha. i usually tweet through my phone, and i've made it so my tweets turn into status messages on fb (there's an app). i think it's really useful, especially if you use it through a mobile phone :)

(end rant) haha

Facebook. I got rid of my MySpace account. I don't really like any of them, but it was a way to keep in touch with my brothers and friends from Missouri after our move to Florida.

I still have MySpace account, though I rarely use it. I may check on it now and then, and update it now and then if I wanted to or whenever I become bored. I use and check on FaceBook daily, even though it often seems to be not much going on.

Facebook having problem with commands, for now I use Facebook lite version to check on them, due to the regular facebook already disabled my commands for the games grrrr. I hate the facebook's problem..

I am on Hi5 and Myspace for the games, every working good..

Back