Extreme Canines

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Have anyone of you watch Extreme Canines stunt dog show??

I know you wonder why I brought up DOGS, not CATS. ha ha Yesterday My family and I went to the ny state fair. The extreme canines happen to be there that I have never heard about the stunt dog show before. So I thought it was just a regular stunt dog show. Actually, I reallllly think those dogs are so magnificent!!! My chin was dropping on the floor. :jaw: I think Chris Pedondi the Stunt Dog Guy is an awesome dog trainer and his gangs. Here is a short story about Chris Pedondi. Check extreme canines stunt dog show.

Chris the “Stunt Dog Guy” TM The Stunt Dog Experience TM

extremecanines

I just thought I should share this with you so i suggest you and children should watch the extreme canines stunt dog show. I love it and i would love to watch them again! check the schedule of their show to see if they will be in your states. *arf*

I will post a couple pictures of them on here later but there are plenty of googles.

:shock:

I'm currently watching in on youtube and I'm also like :shock: That sure sounds like fun to watch for real!

Frisky: maybe we should consider such business with kitties :hmm: Watcha thinkin'? :giggle:

ETA: though I think "our" cats need some more training LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgpGRoflM8[/ame]

Cats? I know there are a rare special cats who can do tricks but not very common. not my cats, no way. my cats are pretty much doing NOTHING beside licking furs, begging for food or attention or annoying out of me. :(

I did pet one of extreme canines doggies. They are so adorable!

I know...

Mozart (my black cat) understood many words though!!!!

He knew words like: No, Food, Out, Sit and Door :giggle: And yes I didn't use my hands while talking to him. Just like I was able to "translat" his meowing. If Mozart meowed and I said the words I knew what he wanted just by listening to his meowing. The "yes" and "no" were different.

Biby (white cat) was different and silly ;) always up to no good :giggle:

Each cat has its own temper.

Did you get to take some pics?

dogs look so happy when they are working and their tails were wagging so wild. cute!

reincarnated from circus clowns in their former life?? lol

Have anyone of you watch Extreme Canines stunt dog show??

I know you wonder why I brought up DOGS, not CATS. ha ha Yesterday My family and I went to the ny state fair. The extreme canines happen to be there that I have never heard about the stunt dog show before. So I thought it was just a regular stunt dog show. Actually, I reallllly think those dogs are so magnificent!!! My chin was dropping on the floor. :jaw: I think Chris Pedondi the Stunt Dog Guy is an awesome dog trainer and his gangs. Here is a short story about Chris Pedondi. Check extreme canines stunt dog show.

Chris the “Stunt Dog Guy” TM The Stunt Dog Experience TM

extremecanines

I just thought I should share this with you so i suggest you and children should watch the extreme canines stunt dog show. I love it and i would love to watch them again! check the schedule of their show to see if they will be in your states. *arf*

I will post a couple pictures of them on here later but there are plenty of googles.

:shock:

but...but i thought youre a cat lover...?!
i like both, just for now, 2 cats is enough. If i get a dog now, it would likely blow my budget

but...but i thought youre a cat lover...?!
i like both, just for now, 2 cats is enough. If i get a dog now, it would likely blow my budget

yes i am still a cat lover. heheh well, I have had dogs all my life and i know dogs are sweet. Just that dogs are more handful for me than cats. :giggle: Not because of blowing our budget. Just handful! we both are working, that would not fair to dog all alone with three pissy cats in the house during our working hours. :( If i want a dog then will get a tiny dog that is the same size as cat's. hehe

Back