expensive stuff at store like bloomingdale, would u buy them?

yagazn

Reaction score
Well, I went to Bloomingdale with friends for just browsing (we don't buy at Bloomingdale, we're just curiousity). Why so much money $500 for jeans and $300 for shoes.

I think that's crazy. For some people likes expensive clothes or stuff because it's real material and good quality.

A lady bought $1,500 purse by designer 'chanel' at bloomingdale. me and my friends were like, "whoa" but it's just a bag.

Would you buy expensive clothes or stuff like at Bloomingdale?. Why and why not?

What dept store did u go to?

Macy's
Mervyn's
JCpenney
Ross
Banana Republic
Old navy
Gap
Anchors

Or Goodwill store (some people thinks it's tacky).

No I wouldn't spend that much money....

I like Old Navy, Target, Gap but we do not have Mervyns :( Those are reasonable prices...but at Gap, only on sale.

I would check at Goodwills to find something...just never know! Especially for kids cuz kids grows tooooooo fast!

I usually shop at JcPenneys. They have good prices and good sales.

I can never understand why people have to spend so much on clothes when I don't even care if they're expensive.

I knew one gal who had to have expensive stuff. She would go around saying, "Hey, I got this at (insert fancy store name here) and it cost me $500! Ain't I cool or what?"

*groans*

They need a life! :roll:

No I wouldn't spend that much money....

I like Old Navy, Target, Gap but we do not have Mervyns :( Those are reasonable prices...but at Gap, only on sale.

I would check at Goodwills to find something...just never know! Especially for kids cuz kids grows tooooooo fast!

Right, you never know what you find at GW. (Goodwill).
Some good stuff too. My friend bought a nice looking purse there for $3 dollars than $1,500 at Bloomingdale and it's like new. That purse is by Kenneth Cole. I go there once in a while.

Be wise than buying too much money on $500 jeans. (I couldn't believe when I saw $500 for jeans, it's just a jean).

I would buy at Ross, Gap, Old Navy or Macy's (When It's on sale).

I usually shop at JcPenneys. They have good prices and good sales.

I can never understand why people have to spend so much on clothes when I don't even care if they're expensive.

I knew one gal who had to have expensive stuff. She would go around saying, "Hey, I got this at (insert fancy store name here) and it cost me $500! Ain't I cool or what?"

*groans*

They need a life! :roll:

Crazy huh?.

I don't think I will hold my $1,500 purse when I'm in a coffin. Maybe Paris Hilton will take my purse. (I'm just kidding).

I would purchase at dept stores if the style looks good on me. I have an account with Macys, every now and then I would get something online, though the majority of my stuff is purchased through Ebay.

I shop at Walmart, Target, Goodwill, Hamrick's--nothing fancy.

I don't purchase items at expensive stores or boutiques at all. Cannot understand why big brands are so important to people, mostly females ... big deal! :dunno:

I shop at Kmart, Big W, Target, Best & Less, Katies, Suzanne Grae, Millers and a couple of Opportunity (Goodwill) stores. :)

i shop at surf, skateboard, and Rei stores (PacSun, Zumiez, family own skateboard stores i.e. CaliSkatz, West Coast SK8, Ron Jon..., Santa Cruz's) REI: outdoor stuffs is plus!

for casual clothes as general: Old Navy, Meryvns, JcP, Macy's, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, and sports stores such as Champ's, Foot Lockers, Finish Line, and more.

Online shopping: Ebay/Craigslist/Overstock

feel like go to stores for fun: Thift Town, GoodWill, and Hope Station, that those stores if i found something that are lucky.

One time, i went to Goodwill and found IPod, i was like, HUH? what would people throw that IPOD away?! so, i brought it for just 10 bucks and i sold it on craigslist for 30 bucks, LOL. I already have ITouch for myself to listen musics.

i shop at surf, skateboard, and Rei stores (PacSun, Zumiez, family own skateboard stores i.e. CaliSkatz, West Coast SK8, Ron Jon..., Santa Cruz's) REI: outdoor stuffs is plus!

for casual clothes as general: Old Navy, Meryvns, JcP, Macy's, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, and sports stores such as Champ's, Foot Lockers, Finish Line, and more.

Online shopping: Ebay/Craigslist/Overstock

feel like go to stores for fun: Thift Town, GoodWill, and Hope Station, that those stores if i found something that are lucky.

One time, i went to Goodwill and found IPod, i was like, HUH? what would people throw that IPOD away?! so, i brought it for just 10 bucks and i sold it on craigslist for 30 bucks, LOL. I already have ITouch for myself to listen musics.

Really, IPOD at GW, I don't buy IPOD which is pretty expensive (I want one but too much money, not worth it)...mine's SANSA, i bought on amazon.com for just $20. I've been using it since last year. So far, it's great and I'm happy with it.

I bought some stuff on EBay (car stuff, concert tickets, poster and some clothes and accessories) and craigslist. I bought TV flat silver for $30, it works great like new and furniture just coffee side/table and TV stand.

No, I wouldnt buy expensive stuff like that but I would love a Dolce & Gabbana or Gucci handbag! I dont know why...

Maybe someday before I die of old age, I will spend $2,000 on a purse. LOL!

I used to go to Banana Republic and The gap but now, I got a mortgage so it is the thrift store, Fashion Bug, Target, and sometimes New York & Co for me now.

I am and have been a fashion horse so I am really into the designer names but cant afford them. Maybe someday...dont throw tomatoes at me!

No, I wouldnt buy expensive stuff like that but I would love a Dolce & Gabbana or Gucci handbag! I dont know why...

I used to go to Banana Republic and The gap but now, I got a mortgage so it is the thrift store, Fashion Bug, Target, and sometimes New York & Co for me now.

I am and have been a fashion horse so I am really into the designer names but cant afford them. Maybe someday...dont throw tomatoes at me!

Just one tomato please?:mrgreen:

I rather buy at someplace cheaper than at those ridiclously expensive items at the store.

Cool. I wouldn't throw tomatoes at you :)

People are just individual.
I

Cool. I wouldn't throw tomatoes at you :)

People are just individual.
I

I am mocking fun of the astrology thread about people throwing tomatoes at each other...for some reason, I think it is a funny statement so I was using it.

Maybe just once, buy a D&G bag...does that make me a bad person??? LOL!

I am mocking fun of the astrology thread about people throwing tomatoes at each other...for some reason, I think it is a funny statement so I was using it.

Maybe just once, buy a D&G bag...does that make me a bad person??? LOL!

My oldest daughter is a teacher. She gave me a little zip pouch that is Coach because so fashionable. I keep my allergy medicine in it because I couldn't think of anything else. Maybe just buy a little expensive bag so it is cheaper.:dunno2::dunno2:

No, I wouldn't spend that much on a handbag or jeans or shoes.

$250 is my max on a pair of shoes.

However, I do like to buy Tommy Hilfiger (sp?) and Polo Ralph Lauren, CK and Dolce & Gabbana WHEN I'm in America. Because it's so much cheaper there than it is over here especially in a Filene's Basement. :)

I rarely buy clothes now, but if I do, it would be from Big W, Kmart, Target, Suzanne Grae etc.

Someday my goal is to buy a Prada or some famous Italian brand sunglasses when my eyesight is restored, of course.

mostly rich people always shopping anywhere at mall if can afford for clothing in USA and England,Italy,France,etc in your hometown.

im usually shopping at Avenue and Catherines

Back