Excite new a Laptop!

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
I am sooo EXCITE!! I had a new laptop HP ahhhhh!! Beautiful Windows Vista!!

PC.HP.DV6244US.CN.DSB.JPG

built-in Web cam
Intel Core 2 Duo T5200
Burns DVDs and CDs
remote
Windows Vista

hhmmm nice free 4 lists

Printer
Router
Tax Cut
PC Resource Kit
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :fruit:

wow where did you get this and care to tell me what the total cost?

What kind of graphic chipset it have? Does it use shared video or have IGP w/ own memory? Just curious. My Acer Laptop use shared video memory. I sold one refurbished HP Pavilion laptop last year has a IGP video chipset with own 128mb memory. I almost planned to trade my new Acer laptop for it. IGP graphic card are upgradeable and can run better on games than shared video.

That's a mighty nice laptop there, mate. But the fact that Vista is installed on it just irks me out. A lot of people are too, Vista is still a baby, it'll take a year before they fix all the problems with it, like XP with SP1 and 2.

But congrats on the buy.

COOL! I love our Laptop! Our is Acer and it also have built in web cam too! :thumb: We are planning buy 2nd one one day.

Enjoy it! :giggle:

wow where did you get this and care to tell me what the total cost?

Whoa yea! Circuit City store I bought it last week it was good cost $899.99 it now look internet cost here I am very lucky cheaper lol!

Buy the HP Pavilion 15.4" Widescreen Notebook PC (DV6244US) and other Notebook Computers at circuitcity.com

I checked it up before I bought a new laptop. I read it laptop are best Sony, HP and Toshiba. interesting!

ConsumerReports.org - Consumer Reports: Ratings, Buying Guides & Product Reviews

Also, I paid it add $299.00 for protector and theif or broke, etc. If happened and get free new a laptop at Circuit City
"Protection Plan Plus"

Last edited:
What kind of graphic chipset it have? Does it use shared video or have IGP w/ own memory? Just curious. My Acer Laptop use shared video memory. I sold one refurbished HP Pavilion laptop last year has a IGP video chipset with own 128mb memory. I almost planned to trade my new Acer laptop for it. IGP graphic card are upgradeable and can run better on games than shared video.

I am new learning a laptop. I gave this website here. I will find it and tell you when I can. It new for me lol!

Thanks!! you of ad here! any question with me? :)

Features
HP Pavilion 15.4" Widescreen Notebook PC (DV6244US)

Mid-size notebook: The HP Pavilion dv6244us is a mid-size notebook, with powerful dual-core processing and everything most people need for basic computing, entertainment and online communication.

Dual core/64-bit processing: This notebook features the 1.6GHz Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T5200 processor with two processing engines that work in tandem, providing much more power than standard 1.6GHz processors. This processor is capable of processing 64 bits of information at once, twice as much as older 32-bit models. Intel Centrino technology enhances mobile performance and extends battery life.

* This notebook features 1GB of advanced DDR2 system memory—enough for all but the most demanding users, gamers and multimedia professionals.

* Data travels to the processor along the frontside bus. The faster data travels, the faster everything works. This notebook has a 533MHz frontside bus with more than enough speed for everyday computing.

* L2 caches keep data neat, organized, and nearby so processors can retrieve it more quickly. This 2MB L2 cache is large, providing a potentially significant boost in performance.

Hard drive: This hard drive features a 120GB capacity—more than enough storage space for the average multimedia collection. This drive’s data disks spin at 5400rpm. The faster they spin, the faster the data is read and written.

Versatile wireless: Built-in 802.11abg wireless LAN lets you connect in almost any airport lounge, café or public hotspot.

DVD SuperMulti drive: Use this drive to burn DVDs and CDs to share your files, music mixes or home movies. You can even burn DVD-RAM discs—specially-formatted discs that let you drag and drop, or write and rewrite your files up to 100,000 times.

LightScribe disc-labeling: Burn custom, silkscreen-quality labels and images onto your discs with the same drive that burns the data.

Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ Home Premium: Windows Vista Home Premium is the operating system for homes with advanced computer needs. And Vista Premium features the elegant new Aero interface. You’ll be able to use your notebook more effectively and enjoy new entertainment experiences—all with the benefit of added security and reliability.

Widescreen display: This bright 15.4” high-definition widescreen features 1280 x 800 pixel (WXGA) resolution, providing sharp detail and plenty of room for whatever you want to view.

Built-in webcam: Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated 1.3 megapixel webcam, omni-directional microphone and Windows Messenger. Or take still photos and short video clips that you can edit and email.

Graphics and audio: This notebook features integrated graphics and 256MB of shared video memory, which is drawn from the main system memory. This video memory is perfect for everyday activities like casual movie watching or gaming. Built-in stereo speakers give your multimedia some extra kick.

Media card reader: Seamlessly transfer images from your digital camera, MP3 player or camcorder. This 5-in-1 reader is compatible with Secure Digital, xD, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and MultiMedia Card.

Instant cinema to go: Enjoy digital movies and music within seconds with the press of an external button and HP QuickPlay. Dedicated external media and menu controls enable you to navigate your film and music files easily and quickly. You can even control playback settings from up to 10 feet away with the included remote that conveniently stores in the PC card slot.

HP Imprint finish: Inspired by a Zen rock garden, a wave pattern adds subtle sophistication to the long-lasting, high-gloss finish. The piano black exterior and silver interior complement the elegant curved design.

Software bundle:
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Works, Office 2007 Student and Teacher Edition (60-day trial) and Internet Explorer
Norton® Internet Security 2007 (with 60 days of live update)
HP PhotoSmart Premier and QuickPlay
Muvee AutoProducer DVD Edition with Burning
Adobe® Acrobat Reader®
Sonic Digital Media Plus
Real Rhapsody
Vongo

------------------------------

Removed Norton and installed PC-Cillin.
I like 15.4 comfortable my eye more than 17 wet my eye for me biggest lol! I am very happy use Memory Stick PRO for my sony camera!

Oh congratulations to you, I know the feelings after seeing my three daughters received their own from Santa last year!!

ahhh Coool!

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/html/interactive/ngid/model.html?buyNowLink=default&jumpid=in_r329_3d/nbt/ngid|pdp|other

Back