Ex who wont move on

Fly Free,
I did file R/O against him but coming end up not work cuz i need enough proofs, so someone else help me is victims of advocate, helps me like ask him to tell the judge what i request for. it works but my ex not suppose to contact with me so he still stubborn contact with me so there will have court again against him soon. i hope everything work for me
Deafghostfreak

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Fly Free,
I did file R/O against him but coming end up not work cuz i need enough proofs, so someone else help me is victims of advocate, helps me like ask him to tell the judge what i request for. it works but my ex not suppose to contact with me so he still stubborn contact with me so there will have court again against him soon. i hope everything work for me
Deafghostfreak

gotcha that sucks i know -- at least u have gone to the victim's advocate office and get some help in building ur case against ur ex -- good luck at ur next court appearance to fight him and to force him to quit harrassing u

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Hey everyone,
I have plms with my ex who cannot stop harrsment me for long time, he try to get me back to him so I dump him long time ago. he really, really, obession on me for almost 4 years and won't let me go so I am move on my new life and he don't accept I am move on. I am sick of him is conintues harrsment me. also he say I cannot date other guy and he think I am force him to find other girl so it was not true, he already hurt my feelings and try to ruins my life.

Just I need some supports at all :-(

PM me anytime!!!

You guys arent only one, I am the one too.. I almost lost my life that my 2nd ex husband tried to end. I didn't realized the harrasments/abuses can lead to death. I went thru alot advocates and organizations. I helped my friends alot who went thru with their spouse or relationship on rocky.. I just give advices which best places for them go to....
DeafGhostfreak (and whoever go thru this)- next time he/she harrased you in serious offense or you feel uncomfortable, also, print tty (tdd) or keep notes.. try to collect as much witness also, stay with a friend to go out..and call cops so you can get the records to show prove in court...

If court dont accept because of lack of evidences, just try as much you can to move on and ignored... hang in there :)

I'm one of them.. My ex date is surely obsessed with me and been threatened to kill me and go lie to people about me to makes me looks bad. She is very mad at me becuz I kicked her out of my home that makes her wanna do something to do with me. I know it's sounds stupid, but glad she's not in the same state as I m in.

I dont know why they cant move on - I mean if they were really that into us from the beginning - I mean for example after the break up they are so much nicer and want to hang out/talk and everything.......even buys stuff or help you with something...I am like why didnt they do that BEFORE instead of AFTER the breakup - so I know they are not sincere or they want me back cuz they cant have me anymore.............and if I get back with them I KNOW it will be the SAME OLD SHIT!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I dont know why they cant move on

Notice something what I have seen. Some of them cannot move on because they afraid of feel "EMPTY" inside their heart. Rather stuck with real love for a while. Sound stupid, of course! That why I sometime think LOVE is wonderful and sweet poisonous depend on what u fall in love with. That's suck. :crazy:

Originally posted by Lasza
Notice something what I have seen. Some of them cannot move on because they afraid of feel "EMPTY" inside their heart. Rather stuck with real love for a while. Sound stupid, of course! That why I sometime think LOVE is wonderful and sweet poisonous depend on what u fall in love with. That's suck. :crazy:

yea thats true Lasza -- some ppl would feel too connected to the ex partner and it can be difficult to cut off the connection -- i know what u mean

MSgiglz,
Thanks for your advice, my ex cannot call me in tty anymore cuz my family block his phone.. he keep send me e-mails or im so I keep copy the im in other program to print. ofc I keep print e-mails till next court appearnce. before he send me alot of letters so he stopped.. he still send me e-mails as he can change alot differnt user names. I think the guys cannot handle themshelves. they think threaten or harrsment is okay but it wasn't okay at all. so talk to ya later or PM me

Also, My ex already hurt other girls like domestic violence, sexual harrmsent. He told me to not force him to look for other woman so it was not true. he is too afraid lose me. that too bad for him,
He need to learn the lesson what he did to girls include me.

any of you can PM me to support or can talk whatever.

Originally posted by Fly Free
yea thats true Lasza -- some ppl would feel too connected to the ex partner and it can be difficult to cut off the connection -- i know what u mean

I second that :)

Thanks Msgigz! ;) my ex still think I am telling lies to my friends but he really need to stop tell me what am i doing wrong. I am goal to find new boyfriend to forget about him! Hope talk to ya later so bye :)

There's a guy... I tried to give him many hints that I do not want to talk to him since I hardly to use my original screenname to talk others. So I used other screenname. Also my pager's email which he dun have it. Where he won't know where I am. I could try to avoid him as much as I can and he could just get off my back.

If it really gets out of hand, file a restraining order against him. Restraining orders can have an exponential effect on him. First offense, warning. Second offense, few hours in jail and/or fine. Third offense, a week in jail. Fourth offense, a month in jail. Fifth offense, six months in jail. And so on...

Back