Ex HOH girlfriend stalks you..

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sheesh..:( Sorry to hear... But, I wouldn't run and hide, and I wouldn't shoot her, because your life is more important than hers. I guess I'd look into getting a restraining order.
Agreed. :)

Now if you had a ex- HOH girlfriend over 20+ years you date... stalk you.. and come ruin a party you had at your own home with friends.. and police involved... What would it take for you to get rid of her?

A. Sign warrant for her arrest

B. :rifle:

C. run to another state, and hide!

D. Other

Sheesh..:( Sorry to hear... But, I wouldn't run and hide, and I wouldn't shoot her, because your life is more important than hers. I guess I'd look into getting a restraining order.

I am with Omegaman. Getting a restraining order against ex is better. Definately no shoot because going to the jail/prison is not good idea. Don't let him/her win so don't hide and run unless it s very serious situation.

what about EX deaf or hearing?

i wouldn't do that unless like the movie "fatal attraction" with michael douglas and glenn close.

I am sorry about your ex hoh girlfriend been stalking to you, if I were in your shoe which I have been stalk before by an ex. I would call the cops and file a complaint restraining order against him or her. Stalking is now a crime and it against the law.

Either type of action may or may not be accompanied by a credible threat of serious harm. But both types can cause psychological damage, and each can potentially lead to an assault or even murder. Running away or move to another state could help for a while but it don't always work that way. Best way it fight against the stalker. But most victims know their stalkers which is true. Do yu remember a young girl who was an young actress name Rebecca Schaeffer, a rising young actress killed by an obsessed fan who’d stalked her for two years, that laws were enacted, she was killed by a stalker. But I am glad that the law are now against stalkers to avoid getting someone hurt.

I am sorry about your ex hoh girlfriend been stalking to you, if I were in your shoe which I have been stalk before by an ex. I would call the cops and file a complaint restraining order against him or her. Stalking is now a crime and it against the law.

Either type of action may or may not be accompanied by a credible threat of serious harm. But both types can cause psychological damage, and each can potentially lead to an assault or even murder. Running away or move to another state could help for a while but it don't always work that way. Best way it fight against the stalker. But most victims know their stalkers which is true. Do yu remember a young girl who was an young actress name Rebecca Schaeffer, a rising young actress killed by an obsessed fan who’d stalked her for two years, that laws were enacted, she was killed by a stalker. But I am glad that the law are now against stalkers to avoid getting someone hurt.

hi,

i remembered heard on TV news about rebecca schaeffer cuz i lived here in calif that's where she live.

stalker can be dangerous to anyone.

Have you talked to her and asked her to stay away? If so, and she ignored your request, then get a restraining order. Hope things get better for you.

I would tell her family to suggest that she receive some counseling because 20 years is a long time to be in a relationship then you are not. She has to learn a whole new way of thinking about her life now that your not in the picture. She seems maybe she is acting out of anger, hurt or other feelings. Right now, she needs a support system now to help her move on and understand her feelings and to overcome her "any hurt, rejected or lonely issues" she may be feeling.
Also, if you fear for your own safety, yes get a restraining order. Your safety is very important.

Now if you had a ex- HOH girlfriend over 20+ years you date... stalk you.. and come ruin a party you had at your own home with friends.. and police involved... What would it take for you to get rid of her?

A. Sign warrant for her arrest

B. :rifle:

C. run to another state, and hide!

D. Other
Simple... file a restraining order against her. If that person bothers you again, he/she will go to jail. :)

I would tell her family to suggest that she receive some counseling because 20 years is a long time to be in a relationship then you are not. She has to learn a whole new way of thinking about her life now that your not in the picture. She seems maybe she is acting out of anger, hurt or other feelings. Right now, she needs a support system now to help her move on and understand her feelings and to overcome her "any hurt, rejected or lonely issues" she may be feeling.
Also, if you fear for your own safety, yes get a restraining order. Your safety is very important.

Thanks.. but still it is just on going thing... my ex still want me back.. but I have so much confusion... even after talking to her 4 hours from midnight, to 4 am... Just off the phone 45 minute ago... I still am confused, and not sure what I really want... :iough:

i am so sorry that you are emotionally drained by the relationship between ya and your Ex
if you feel you wanted her to stay away i revise you to get restraining order.
as stalking is dangerous and can lead to death, never know.

i am sorry i hope everything will ok

i am so sorry that you are emotionally drained by the relationship between ya and your Ex

My mother is really pissed off at her... cuz my house is own by my father... I will get restrain order if she come over again... I am just depressed, and upset, and don't feel good...

Now my father is really pissed off... with my ex... and niece... She is 17 year old girl with filthy mouth Her language is awful... Need soap and water and wash that mouth out.... Or should I say with bleach? or umm Comet?

I am glad it is OVER! Had enough!

hi,

i remembered heard on TV news about rebecca schaeffer cuz i lived here in calif that's where she live.

stalker can be dangerous to anyone.

Yep I agree with you, Stalkers are very dangerous people and they get very obessives and end very deadly. I feel so bad for Rebecca who got murdered by a stalker that was obessive with her. Stalker are very sick people.

Yep I agree with you, Stalkers are very dangerous people and they get very obessives and end very deadly. I feel so bad for Rebecca who got murdered by a stalker that was obessive with her. Stalker are very sick people.

Yeah I remember that news story... I don't think my ex will stalk me again, once I have restraining and trespass papers in the morning... She will be very sorry if she come near me!

Time for me to move on!

Stalkers:rifle:

I've never had an ex-girlfriend stalk me, but I did have someone stalk me... someone I've never dated.

She would go around telling people that she was in my room, that I let her stay in my room, or that we had "fun" in my room. She even told people that we dated, but she dumped me... and I was begging her to come back to me. I never knew about these things until my friends started asking me. "What do you see in her?" "Huh?" "Yeah, she told me that you two were dating... that's why I always said, 'no' whenever you asked me out for dinner." Jeez...

did you tell her parents about this?

Back