Ex date your buddy

ideafspy

Reaction score
Hello,

I do not know where to post and hope this one right place here. I have a several question to ask myself include you all. Do you feel comfortable when someone is your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend that dating your brother/sister or best friend? Due the lacking of communicate not know what is going on or confuse whenever they are on not relationship or dating. Does that confuse you or what will you feel about this? I am just curious from your opinion.
:type:

What A Religion!!!!! I read about that and :ugh: like WHATEVER how that work. I not think so I would let them???

I would feel betrayed.. Which I have done.. I had an ex who I thought were my friend after we weren't dating for few months. One time I came over to my cousin's house, she was on 2-way pager, pagin my ex back and forth. I just thought they were just a "close friend". But I was wrong, her mom accident blurted it out that she was dating my EX. I was so Pissed. I mean she had knew how he treated me when I was dating him, and she doesn't even care and went after his cock, instead of love. This pisses me off. They had announced that they were goin to get married.. That pissed me off even more. Becuz I felt betrayed. I dont even have any trust with both of them.

End up our result nowdays, We're not even speakin to eachother for 2 yrs now..

I would rather to be told instead of hiding it as a secret for months and months. Both of them had kept it as a secret since the day I dumped him, which would be 8 months later when I found out. That ruined my trust with them. If someone had told me that they were dating my ex, I would be just cool about it. As long they told me right away, not months and month hiding. That's a major screw-up in friendship..

You'll need to remember that we live in a somewhat screwy world -- people do strange and dumb things every day. There's actually not much we can do about it -- all we can do is move on with OUR lives and forget them.

WaterRats -- yes i agree with u we DO live in a fucked up world :roll:

ive been in that sort of situation before and yea it DOES get sticky sheesh but once we all understand eachother then all is cool

Wow, what a message

Since I read some of your message, you should move on even your roommate or best friend that live in same house. you will move out or what can you solution? Does that develop your jealous, angery or major most in confuse stage. I ask myself, what is friend or friendship?? Are those people lose trust people even their love were in their heart in one time and turn screw up?

I think friends should stay away from their friends' ex's. Unless they break up on good terms, and have no harsh feelings - otherwise thats just wrong. Betrayal is the word I'd use, just like bam-bam. Look at me and tinystrawberry - its been a long 8 months trying to get over it, and I am still not over it. (Yes i know he wasnt my bf but either way its the same, he took something i'll never get back.)

if you were really over the ex and you broke up on good terms..... well i would be okay with it if my friend asked me first if it was okay......

oh laughing..

oh come on, betrayed.. oh well I don't give a damn, if my ex dumped me.. and date my friends. that's cool, I hope she find the right guy. Even if it's my friend, that's cool! . we will all hang out. We all have fun! .. Past's over. Have a good term break-up and be friend forever.. simple. Get angry over those stupid thing. I ll just laugh so hard

I couldn't date any deaf girl since my long-time friend been date all of them. :| Usually, I always feel akward toward friend's xgf. :ugh:

That's why I always dating hearing girls.

Hello!, My X-GF was mad at me for what?? then I had to broke-up in last halloween party till other friend knew her and told me that she had a drugs plms, HOLY SHIT! I shocked that my X-GF was a drug user damn fucking nuts! I thanked to a friend of mines!!! a friend saw her using a drugs in the deaf school for long time ago!. Why she didn't tell me about the drugs it's kept on her secret so fucking lamest person!.

She supposed to be in the asylums hospital.

vphreak said:
oh come on, betrayed.. oh well I don't give a damn, if my ex dumped me.. and date my friends. that's cool, I hope she find the right guy. Even if it's my friend, that's cool! . we will all hang out. We all have fun! .. Past's over. Have a good term break-up and be friend forever.. simple. Get angry over those stupid thing. I ll just laugh so hard

hmph, then you don't really love that girl so therefore you know you deserve to be dumped.

[overall response to all posts] that is why I always make sure the guy I like or dated do have their own circle of friends because I hate that feeling of awkwardness. Especially when friends don't tell you the truth. <__< My first ex didn't tell me that he did kiss my close friend before he asked me out until like 8 months into our relationship of a year and 7 months. I confronted my friend about this because I had been friends with her longer and i was surprised that she didn't tell me about it because at least TELL ME that my bfd was a skank! Friends suck, period. Irony, eh? Friends... are not being the right types of friends they are supposed to be.

That story is WAY too common. Everybody has been with everybody- expect me.

DBPowerWCRulez said:
Hello!, My X-GF was mad at me for what?? then I had to broke-up in last halloween party till other friend knew her and told me that she had a drugs plms, HOLY SHIT! I shocked that my X-GF was a drug user damn fucking nuts! I thanked to a friend of mines!!! a friend saw her using a drugs in the deaf school for long time ago!. Why she didn't tell me about the drugs it's kept on her secret so fucking lamest person!.

She supposed to be in the asylums hospital.

DBP -- may i ask -- u had used "was" and "long time ago" -- has she been clean for years since high school qq if she has and is now not using then i dont see why this has become a big problem with u :confused:

Fly Free said:
DBP -- may i ask -- u had used "was" and "long time ago" -- has she been clean for years since high school qq if she has and is now not using then i dont see why this has become a big problem with u :confused:

Well, she have a bad attitudes. I knew her problem, not mines.. I keep hands off.. just forget about her and fuck it..

gnarlydorkette said:
hmph, then you don't really love that girl so therefore you know you deserve to be dumped.

[overall response to all posts] that is why I always make sure the guy I like or dated do have their own circle of friends because I hate that feeling of awkwardness. Especially when friends don't tell you the truth. <__< My first ex didn't tell me that he did kiss my close friend before he asked me out until like 8 months into our relationship of a year and 7 months. I confronted my friend about this because I had been friends with her longer and i was surprised that she didn't tell me about it because at least TELL ME that my bfd was a skank! Friends suck, period. Irony, eh? Friends... are not being the right types of friends they are supposed to be.

That story is WAY too common. Everybody has been with everybody- expect me.

let me get it correct, he kissed your friend BEFORE he dated you in the first place? the past is the past.... he probably didn't want to bring it up for this reason alone "the reaction" or they just simply forgot the kiss, or the subject just never came up.

Fly Free said:

I gotta agree with flyfree... people do change as time moves foward.

Cricket said:
let me get it correct, he kissed your friend BEFORE he dated you in the first place? the past is the past.... he probably didn't want to bring it up for this reason alone "the reaction" or they just simply forgot the kiss, or the subject just never came up.

Hmph I should have given you the full verison but of course, nobody would like to hear and I won't like to dwell on it but I just want to clear it up to you so you wouldn't thik that I am some psychotic bitch (not that I would care about your judgment on me but ah, just let me get to my point, oy) it was not what you thought it was. I did ask both of them about their past relationship because I knew for a fact that they did go out on one date. I asked him if they did anything that was ahead of the home base (that includes kissing, foreplay, etc) and they denied. SO that was my peeve because I always made myself known to everybody that I didn't (and I still don't) respect liars and won't redeem any forgivances towards those. :squint: Men never stop lying.
Or prehaps I am one gigantic liar magnet...

... alas- :gives:

ahh.. i would feel so betrayed if that happen to me.. but im glad i dont have to worry lol..cuz my hubby.. actually its more like common in law.. we been together for 13 years.. so i dont have to worry abt it cuz my family love him so much.. lol

Back